Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

WTF?!?!? Gina and curly get their own place??, i can only image their fights.. i don't remember the russian couple that had nice fights also.. they toss up their place and the girl (was it yuliana) went away for a while because the guy wasn't really friendly about anything.. they went to hang out in kitty&smithy's place for a while..

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Kuutamomies said:

WTF?!?!? Gina and curly get their own place??, i can only image their fights.. i don't remember the russian couple that had nice fights also.. they toss up their place and the girl (was it yuliana) went away for a while because the guy wasn't really friendly about anything.. they went to hang out in kitty&smithy's place for a while..

Think you may have posted this in the wrong room?

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Ahh , you know how things usually are with Leora . She gets very excited for anything new in the beginning but after a very short time and 2-3 times of trying , off she goes to other interests . 

The thing is that if her intentions are to stay in Prague as it has been posted here , I think that deciding to learn the language ( or at least get a basic knowledge ) after almost 18-19 months of staying in the country , it is a really long time . And also , this was quarantine and curfew time , in my opinion a golden opportunity for online courses like it happened with almost any activity worldwide .But Leora does whatever she wants whenever she feels , therefore , i personally hope she finds the wish again to do something that it is perhaps the most important thing when you go to live abroad , that is to learn the language , even daily routine things that can help you In many occasions . 

The idea of opening an apartment with Leroa in another country was bad from the start. 😒

This place is like a 24/7 version of chaturbate and not like a glimpse into their private lives. 🤮These girls practically live somewhere else and come to this apartment only as some kind of workplace. 🤐

Especially annoying are the pseudo lesbian shows. 🤮 My goodness, it's really embarrassing how these girls, who obviously have no sexual interest in each other, keep pulling this crap. And then a handful of lunatics in this forum, who are obsessed with this girls, as if they were demigods.🤪 🤣

We can only hope that RLC finally closes this apartment or finds some residents who are really willing to live there.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia already got some NICE pussy stroking going on Leora, now legs crossed for some close up cuddle time!

WONDERFUL!!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Slipper: Yes, you are right.. in my defence this is the only forum i follow because of leora. I went to see if there is a topic for them but there isn't and i didn't want to start one. My apologies, i will try to do bette in the future.

No need to apologize! I am sure a new page is being set up before the day is out for the new place.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Very nice day action going on. They seem very cozy..

Oh yes, VERY COSY! Lots of stroking from Malia already.