Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

It was so obvious for me today how much Leora needed this and it appeared to be ( after a long time in my eyes at least ) a bate for her pleasure firstly and then for the fans , as I have said in the past that I like to watch ☺️ It is also obvious how much more Leora feels free with Malia not being around many times . I agree that Malia will be back and that’s why maybe leora took the opportunity for this bate and kind of destress herself . but then , I am reading again and again how much they both enjoy .. so , why Leora didn’t wait for Malia to make something together since they love so much being together  ? Pff , too many questions .. 

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Alladino, i am going to address you directly and very courteously. 

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACHIEVE HERE??

All you have done all last night and today is MOCK people on here. Why does Pulo deserve it for example? If you hate what goes on at L&M, why comment every minute? I saw you have complained a few minutes ago about B2, now you are back here doing the same. If you don't like an apartment, fine - It's your choice. But why post after post after post about it everywhere!! Not only that but this attitude of 'I hate it, therefore anyone who likes it is an idiot and deserves ridicule' This is not winning friends is it? The sheer amount of times you are doing this not only here but all places, WHY? 

WE ARE JUST A FORUM - NO ONE HERE WORKS FOR RLC! THEREFORE NO ONE CAN CHANGE ANYTHING!!

Yet you won't stop, all last night and again today. Nothing you say here changes anything, but you do it dozens and dozens of times. And it annoys people!

I am being very courteous as i say to you - I just don't understand WHY so much, if you hate it so much? IGNORE IT!! NOTHING YOU WRITE WILL CHANGE A DAMN THING ON RLC!

I wonder when people slag others off on the forum if they would have the balls to do it face to face.....I very much doubt it !

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well i tried but look. That says it all. Deliberate provocation, nothing else.

THIS IS WHAT THE ROOM NOW HAS BECOME.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

I wonder when people slag others off on the forum if they would have the balls to do it face to face.....I very much doubt it !

Of course they wouldn't. 

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Alladino, i am going to address you directly and very courteously. 

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACHIEVE HERE??

All you have done all last night and today is MOCK people on here. Why does Pulo deserve it for example? If you hate what goes on at L&M, why comment every minute? I saw you have complained a few minutes ago about B2, now you are back here doing the same. If you don't like an apartment, fine - It's your choice. But why post after post after post about it everywhere!! Not only that but this attitude of 'I hate it, therefore anyone who likes it is an idiot and deserves ridicule' This is not winning friends is it? The sheer amount of times you are doing this not only here but all places, WHY? 

WE ARE JUST A FORUM - NO ONE HERE WORKS FOR RLC! THEREFORE NO ONE CAN CHANGE ANYTHING!!

Yet you won't stop, all last night and again today. Nothing you say here changes anything, but you do it dozens and dozens of times. And it annoys people!

I am being very courteous as i say to you - I just don't understand WHY so much, if you hate it so much? IGNORE IT!! NOTHING YOU WRITE WILL CHANGE A DAMN THING ON RLC!

This is the result of this thread dear friend and how it has been working for nearly a year now . Alladino posts things like pulo does , I post opinions  and I get confused emojis and ironical smiles .. I didn’t see you being that sensitive to the bullying that many members here suffer when they have tried to post just their opinions . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I didn’t see you being that sensitive to the bullying that many members here suffer when they have tried to post just their opinions . 

Oh sorry! Did i do the wrong thing again??? 😢

25 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Probably yes, and guess what? She'll be back soon.

It's always good to be optimistic Slip, and I believe you are aware that there are times when even optimism in some things can end up being fleeting. It would be nice if it turned out to be so and there is a possibility that it may very well. But even if it did, her friend has already done her own thing and showed no signs or indications of having considered waiting so they could perhaps enjoy such an experience or occasion together rather than another such occasion by herself. It also appears that she may not be done yet. Considering past such occasions that have occurred there, it may be that she may do whatever it is she wants by herself, because she too has other plans that doesn't involve her remaining there.

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh sorry! Did i do the wrong thing again???

I am just stating a fact and please stop taking everything personal , I am not attacking you , I just say how I have “ collected “ as a member many times the insults here and there were no reactions like you did with your post before , that’s all . It’s up to you to do as you are pleased , I am impressed  you answered me for example when I know that you ignore 9 out of 10 times my posts addressed to you 

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Oh you know that's so mate. An ability to be anonymous by way of the net gives many courage that they certainly wouldn't have otherwise. 

• Like 3

Would have been nice to observe them spend some more time together and perhaps share other experiences together that would have been intriguingly interesting more so than what has sermed to have become a norm there.

• Like 1