Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

By all means, you do as you wish, but if you continue with the gifs so much, someone may just be inclined to report it as spamming the thread. 

Funny as well as how people who are against each other in one room, then back each other up in another.

Who'd have thunk it?

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Funny as well as how people who are against each other in one room, then back each other up in another.

Who'd have thunk it?

It’s called different topics , different approach of subjects mentioned . We can disagree in 9 out of 10 things but agree in the only 1 that is the most important of them all . It’s called freedom of speech . 

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s called different topics , different approach of subjects mentioned . We can disagree in 9 out of 10 things but agree in the only 1 that is the most important of them all . It’s called freedom of speech . 

Did i say i was talking about you?

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Did i say i was talking about you?

I know many times we speak indirectly to one another , yes , I believed you were speaking about me . Apologies on understanding wrong 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, ddhm said:

I know many times we speak indirectly to one another , yes , I believed you were speaking about me . Apologies on understanding wrong 

Well you were wrong, this is from what i've seen all week long in fact. Many people. Ok?

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Congratulations. I just granted you more than half a dozen wishes related to your ridiculous and immature contributions of some of the threads. Since the genie will no longer be associated with you, fear not, I have more wishes to be granted yet. 

So many words and I don't understand what you mean.

Seriously, this thread is the epitome of pointless repetition. There are people here who write every hour almost exactly what they wrote an hour before. Every fucking day the same. 

If someone here should be banned for spamming, this is probably @pulo filipe or @Slipper Guyquad or ...

This thread is, just like Leora and Malinas the apartment, clinically dead and caught in an endless loop. I only announce that something is wrong. With emphasis, but certainly not as spam.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1