Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Looks like Leora may be doing some language stuff, got her notepad and pens out, got  headphones in. 

à l’instant, Slipper Guyquad un dit:

On dirait que Leora fait peut-être des trucs de langue, a sorti son bloc-notes et ses stylos, a mis son casque.

Merci pour les renseignements je vois qu’elle va réviser sec cours de langues

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, patou said:

Thank you for the information I see that she will revise language lessons

Yeah, a tutorial i think. Been a while so will want to keep fresh, easy to forget things if left too long.

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

I´ve just sent a report to the admin regarding your childish posts,you´re a pathetic little boy.

I don’t in any shape or form endorse his constant rants, but I respectfully would appreciate some clarity from yourself in regard of your definition of “childish “ behaviour.

Again with respect, you are the individual who repeatedly comes up with “ thank you Leora, love you, big kiss to your wonderful tits “ and also one of the three perpetrators of the infantile emojis that are placed on peoples posts you are in dispute with, immaterial of what they have written...

A touch of hypocrisy perhaps, perhaps you disagree?

• Like 1

A bate for Leora’s pleasure first ( and the fans ☺️ ) and a second one for the fans first ( pleasure second ☺️ ) As we say here , the cat is missing and the mice dance 😁 Malia away , Leora feels free 😇