Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

That may be your opinion of such, but of course a definition of spam or spamming suggests otherwise. All that it may take is enough of anyone or others to submit reports on their considerations of believing that any series of consistent off-topic posts may very well be so, and it may be very likely that those reports and related posts will be looked at and reviewed by a mod. or someone in the sites admin., whereas then a decision may be made as to whether or not to do something about it. It is not difficult for anyone to submit such a report on any post they may have any unusual concern regarding and it does not take long at all to do. On the contrary, all it takes is seconds to do when all someone has to do is tap or click on the 3 dots located at the top right of any post, then click or tap on spam, and there is even a comment box option that can be utilized as well. But as stated earlier, you can and should do as you choose or wish to.

Done. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, Pepe said:

Done. 

Been a little chaotic to say the least in the last 24 hours. Page 22 already since last night, just spam by one of the L&M haters. As i said earlier, i don't know what it's meant to achieve, what's the end game? In fact, so much chat this week has been negative or critical in nature. Tried our best but it kept on coming. And oddly, it all happened despite them being together so much, in the apartment 6 out of 7 nights.

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

A bate for Leora’s pleasure first ( and the fans ☺️ ) and a second one for the fans first ( pleasure second ☺️ ) As we say here , the cat is missing and the mice dance 😁 Malia away , Leora feels free 😇

Which one was for beloved Koala?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Which one was for beloved Koala?

Oh.....How can i put this to you Aussie.....

He wasn't in the bedroom. For either. He's on the couch.

Sorry! Someone had to break it to you!

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh.....How can i put this to you Aussie.....

He wasn't in the bedroom. For either. He's on the couch.

Sorry! Someone had to break it to you!

I know and Leora was sitting on him too. WTF is going on!!!!

Why is Leora being so mean to the Koala, next thing she will have the poor little fella in bondage.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I know and Leora was sitting on him too. WTF is going on!!!!

Why is Leora being so mean to the Koala, next thing she will have the poor little fella in bondage.

Sounds an interesting bedroom development!!😄

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I think Leora is being mean to the Koala as the say "by being mean you keep them keen" 

Hmm.....Yes!....

Maybe that explains something.....🤔

A lot in fact, when you think!😉

Good Day Reaction GIF by MOODMAN Good Night Star GIF by Omer Studios

Good Morning / Bonjour / Buongiorno / Bom Dia

good night / bonne nuit / Buona Notte / boa noite

Good morning Beautiful girls  

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

We are a big family camcaps

Everyone have a great happy day

An excellent weekend