Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 39

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It's been mentioned previously, and I'll mentiion it again. Although there may be none of CC's various thread topic listings that anyone whoever may participate in, may do so by always commenting on some subject matter related to any particular topic listing, it has seemed that a majority if those that may have participated in various topic listing threads, have done so by usually mentioning something related to whatever any certain topic listing may be. Although there are and have been times when those that in most cases usually do, that they sometimes go off topic and mention something not related to some particular topic listing. Then there have been some who have been known to have blatantly disregard topic listings consistantly. What you have been doing in this topic listing thread is a perfect example of doing so. But, of course this all has been mentioned before so it's not like you don't realize or think enough about what you're doing when you post what you post, because you certainly do, and it's only for attention. You are perfectly aware of the 'start new topic' option, but you would rather disregard particular topic listings, just to attempt to garner attention to your negative disposition. It would be better all the way around if you would try to refrain from doing so, or at least not as often so much.

I did that, I did open a thread about "Leroa and Malina fake masturbation and bullshit shows", and then the hardcore leora fans came to this thread to spread their lies. Let's be honest, the idea with several threads, for the different topics was good, but failed. Now it is practically one  thraed again, for each apartment, which is then cut off after 30 pages. 

I realize that my opinion is not appreciated by many here, but that's why it belongs right here.

I am sorry I am going to make this comment , the fact is that the thread for this apartment , the posts , the comments , members who no longer participate , the usual 5-6 posters per day , this is all a result of the attitude , behavior , actions of these two girls . 

In my humble opinion , the lack of content of this apartment ( except if everyday watching the same and the same again as a loop is considered content - of course it is for the hardcore fans but not for the RLC subscribers majority I think - ) the undeniable facts that the girls give an absolute shit for the customers as they just care to get their paycheck , live a luxury life ( they even order their food under a pattern , which for sure costs a worth amount of money ) , perfumes , cosmetics , underwear , jewelry , all these things are provided by the little amount by each and everyone of us. For the hardcore fans , the spread of the legs , the stereo bates and the massages , are enough to be satisfied . 

Therefore , this is how the thread here has evolved , not deeper opinions anymore  , not posts of trying to explain things , nothing .. just a daily description of when the girls entered , exited , ate , slept , picked up their telephones to speak and to who and that’s it . The fans since day 1 here most probably hate me with this comment even more, but they are the ones that used to post comment  after comment because there were nice talks in the past since Leora had an interesting life with her ex BF and her beloved dog and she allowed us to be real virtual partners and observers of her life and not these current excluded customers . 

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I did that, I did open a thread about "Leroa and Malina fake masturbation and bullshit shows", and then the hardcore leora fans came to this thread to spread their lies. Let's be honest, the idea with several threads, for the different topics was good, but failed. Now it is practically a thraed again, for each apartment, which is then cut off after 30 pages.  I realize that my opinion is not appreciated by many here, but that's why it belongs right here.

Yes, do be honest, you did create such threads in the past, and what happened to them ? They had some participation from time to time, more at the beginning then afterwards, and eventually fizzled out. Why ? Because others do not care to continuously notice someone who is known to have been almost always negative and complaining in some way. So now after somewhat of a hiatus, you choose to return to your original methods of posting in whatever thread you think may get the most attention to your comments and blatantly disregard the topic listings for which you post in.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yes, be honest, you did create such threads in the past, and what happened to them ? They had some participation from time to time, more at the beginning then afterwards, and eventually fizzled out. Why ? Because others do care to notice someone who is known to have almost always negative and complaining in some way. So now after somewhat of a hiatus, you choose to return to your original methods of posting in whatever thread you think may get the most attention to your comments and blatantly disregard the topic listings for which you post in.

I think if it wasn’t for pulo , the way that also this thread here is “ staying alive “ , it is because of him , other than that , I don’t think we would be already at #39 . A more detailed look of the posts it is just for pages  to be filled . 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yes, be honest, you did create such threads in the past, and what happened to them ? They had some participation from time to time, more at the beginning then afterwards, and eventually fizzled out. Why ? Because others do not care to continuously notice someone who is known to have been almost always negative and complaining in some way. So now after somewhat of a hiatus, you choose to return to your original methods of posting in whatever thread you think may get the most attention to your comments and blatantly disregard the topic listings for which you post in.

No, these threads were heavily visited. Oftent even  "HOT"-Topics. 😃👍 Many times, exactly from the hardcore fans who do not want to have a negative opinion about Leora and Malia. 😒 The concept of different topics is not lived in this forum, and I will certainly not be the only one to be forced to do so by people like you.

Anyway, i don't want to talk about your opinion about how i should participate here. My point is to discuss the falseness and lifelessness in this apartment. Have you noticed, for example, how extremly rarely this place is visited by guests, even though the girls are constantly staying somewhere else? I've also never seen any of the girls' BFs in this apartment. How does that match up with RLC's motto about 24/7 view into the private life of the residents?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

a great day for everyone
great family weekend
wear mask

Wave Hello GIF by Molang 

Fucking hell alladino how can you be nasty to someone who as found something he likes to do leave him alone pulo as done you no harm anyway which is your favourite apartment the gay ones more than likely

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think if it wasn’t for pulo , the way that also this thread here is “ staying alive “ , it is because of him , other than that , I don’t think we would be already at #39 . A more detailed look of the posts it is just for pages  to be filled . 

@pulo filipe and @Slipper Guyquad have by far the most posts here. The majority of these are post like the following one in endless repetition.

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

a great day for everyone
great family weekend
wear mask

Wave Hello GIF by Molang

It's similar to Leora and Malia's apartment, a lot of bullshit with no real content. It is like a facade, an always "happy" artificial world but at the same time lifeless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I believe that most who have visited this particular thread from time to time believe that although much of what filipe may post may be considered to be repititious, but most all of what he has posted and posts is considered to be commentary that is positive. Some people have tendencies to overlook repitition if it is related to that of being considered to that of positivity rather than that of being considered to be that of negativity. Of course there will never be only one or the other because evidently, one cannot exist without the other.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

No, these threads were heavily visited. Oftent even  "HOT"-Topics. 😃👍 Many times, exactly from the hardcore fans who do not want to have a negative opinion about Leora and Malia. 😒 The concept of different topics is not lived in this forum, and I will certainly not be the only one to be forced to do so by people like you.

Anyway, i don't want to talk about your opinion about how i should participate here. My point is to discuss the falseness and lifelessness in this apartment. Have you noticed, for example, how extremly rarely this place is visited by guests, even though the girls are constantly staying somewhere else? I've also never seen any of the girls' BFs in this apartment. How does that match up with RLC's motto about 24/7 view into the private life of the residents?

Whether anyone consistently posting immature ridiculous gifs in response to others posts while not commenting on or mentioning anything that is related to a particular topic, or consistently posting commentary that is blatantly subject matter just the opposite of any particular topic listing description, reveals nothing more than someone being disgruntled and feeling compelled to express or spread their feelings of negativity. Regardless of the reason, both types of postings may be considered as spamming. I noticed that some of the gifs have already been hidden or removed. Don't be surprised if some of the other posts that are just the opposite of a topic listing gets reported as spam as well.  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I believe that most who have visited this particular thread from time to time believe that although much of what filipe may post may be considered to be repititious, but most all of what he has posted and posts is considered to be commentary that is positive. Some people have tendancies to overlook 

Whether anyone consistently posting immature ridiculous gifs in response to others posts while not commenting on or mentioning anything that is related to a particular topic, or consistently posting commentary that is blatantly subject matter just the opposite of any certain topic listing description, reveals nothing more than someone being disgruntled and feeling compelled to express or spread their feelings of negativity. Regardless of the reason, both types of postings may be considered as spamming. I noticed that some of the gifs have already been hidden or removed. Don't be surprised if some of the other posts that are just the opposite of a topic listing gets reported as spam as well.  

Don't worry, I have spoken to the moderation and adjusted my behavior accordingly. I will still defend my opinion here. 😃👍

But we should really get back to the topic at hand. Now, have you noticed that even months into the relationship, none of the girls have had their BF in this apartment even once (at least as long as the cameras were active)?