Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 40

Guest Slipper Guyquad

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Nope, no opinions, just the same old tired complaints and people sick of reading it,  churned out day after day. That is not discussion, it's plain crap.

We agree to disagree , at least finally I have a back and forth chat with you , it isn’t so difficult I guess . 

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Nope, no discussion, no chat, not when it is going round and round and round. Same as last week's complaints, same as last month's complaints. Tired old negative stuff. And it will happen again next time. 

If people can't see this, i am at a loss.

46 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora has been in 7 nights out of 7. Malia has been in 6 nights out of 7. Yet that is still not enough. So it changed then to what they do instead. That isn't good enough. They must change how they or she lives, to please a tiny number. The rest of us then start to walk away because of the changes. And this will be repeated over and over and over and over again.

What does any of this has to do with their private life if they spent 6 or 7 or everyday in the apartment ? What did you see of them private or real ? The only real was that they  were both sick and as jimbo mentioned , this was a reason of them being inside for the most of the day and week days . What have you watched ( except of the bates and the cuddling that I know you and the - as you say 95% - other man like ) that made you wiser about Malia’s character and personality ? Are we watching the lives of the others to get involved emotionally with them as human beings or are we watching robots ? 

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Nope, no discussion, no chat, not when it is going round and round and round. Same as last week's complaints, same as last month's complaints. Tired old stuff. And it will happen again next time. 

If people can't see this, i am at a loss.

So, I'm tired and still have to buy groceries. I'm looking forward to the discussion tomorrow.

I think we really made some progress today. 😃👍

giphy.gif

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, Alladino said:

So, I'm tired and still have to buy groceries. I'm looking forward to the discussion tomorrow.

I think we really made some progress today. 😃👍

No one else does. Count ME out for sure.

51 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora has been in 7 nights out of 7. Malia has been in 6 nights out of 7. Yet that is still not enough. So it changed then to what they do instead. That isn't good enough. They must change how they or she lives, to please a tiny number. The rest of us then start to walk away because of the changes. And this will be repeated over and over and over and over again.

Maybe we can try this as a change for a week as an experiment and then we see how many will walk away and how many they start watching 

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We agree to disagree , at least finally I have a back and forth chat with you , it isn’t so difficult I guess . 

But, what you do not seem to understand this is not a prep course for a debate class ! You primary concern is about procedure

You have little concern for the topic of this thread. Except to feed your desire to post ! IMO !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And you have to resort to mocking forum members to get your point across? Again? A pattern emerges. Once again, invalid. If you don't subscribe, you cannot demand anything.

44 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I couldn't agree more with you Newark. They do what THEY want, it works, they enjoy it and guess what? It is a big reason why they are SO POPULAR. The tiny number who want changes will have to just grin and bear it. Every time they go to top cam, they'll have to look away. Because they are NOT going to change for them, nor will RLC get rid either. It is here for however long. Good!

Top cam is an illusion and you know it .. just look the apartment’s living room and Leora’s room when it is empty that it is always there . Does this make them ( her ) popular ? Or are you having a digital tool to measure the viewership ? Isn’t it a try from RLC to guide subscribers to RLC’s most favorite tenant ( which she has earned and I admire her for that ) ? 

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe we can try this as a change for a week as an experiment and then we see how many will walk away and how many they start watching 

With you as the score keeper !   Yes SIR !🤣    Back to the " IGNORE " list you go !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

This entire thread today is now farcical, pure nonsensical hilarity to keep it all going. Just my opinion of course. The same old turgid repetition. This isn't discussion, it's 2 people calling for changes all the time, the rest of the room getting more and more sick and tired of reading it. So obvious why, so i'm not playing the game! I know what it's all about! I will get stuff written as a result but sorry!