Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 40

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, scutus said:

The same thing can be said about the GOV apartments !   The same group of women changing their residency, like changing horses on a merry go round. 

But does not change their actions !  IMO !!

And indeed changing their partners!! Reguarly!😲

Guest Slipper Guyquad

No, it doesn't happen often but missed Malia coming home at ten to three (my fault, Little Star!). Looks fine, no problem, bit of the usual texting and social for a short sat up in bed then off to sleep. Could have possibly, simply been out in town tonight, and was always coming back at this time, so actually, just the one night away last night which means only 2 nights in the last 8. Leora in all 8. Plenty of time together, and enough time apart too. Balanced!

Good Morning  /  Bonjour / Buongiorno

good night   /  bonne nuit / Buona Notte

Good morning Beautiful girls  

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good sunday with family

🐈😘

• Like 2

11 hours ago, scutus said:

The same thing can be said about the GOV apartments !   The same group of women changing their residency, like changing horses on a merry go round. 

But does not change their actions !  IMO !!

I'm not a fan of the GOV concept and I liked the roommate apartments RLC had in the past better, but roommate apartments only becomes good when there are also plenty of guests there.

Leora and Malia keep there life away from this apartment. Social interaction in the apartment takes place only between the two. Apart from smartphones, they have no hobbies. Leora didn't even take her dog with her. A lot of the GOV apartments are unfortunately just a show, but at least there are people and therefore social interaction.

Leora and Malia apartment seems like dead, an endless repetition of the same day, interrupted only by the increasing absence of the girls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I'm not a fan of the GOV concept and I liked the roommate apartments RLC had in the past better, but roommate apartments only becomes good when there are also plenty of guests there.

Leora and Malia keep there life away from this apartment. Social interaction in the apartment takes place only between the two. Apart from smartphones, they have no hobbies. Leora didn't even take her dog with her. A lot of the GOV apartments are unfortunately just a show, but at least there are people and therefore social interaction.

Leora and Malia apartment seems like dead, an endless repetition of the same day, interrupted only by the increasing absence of the girls.

Of course you’re an expert on endless repetitions, because that’s all we ever get from you.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1