Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 40

Guest Slipper Guyquad

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What then, the only unconfirmed claim I make is that the girls probably have BFs in the area for a long time, Many people here even among most fans see this also as very likely and some even accepted it is as an fact.

That the two are not a couple is clear and can be seen by anyone who is not completely stupid.

Oh really, somehow I don't believe there are very many who actually really cares about that. Of course other than a few such as yourself, most of which are not constantly bickering or complaining in regards to such nonsense. Especially when the whole matter of being involved in rlc is really quite simple...either someone considers that they enjoy it enough to be involved, or they don't. For those that don't...most usually just allocate their time to something else that interests them. Then there's some who don't, but feel some ridiculous need to try to make others who may, miserable at times. Would that happen to remind you of anyone in particular ? If not, I'm nearly certain it shouldn't be difficult to figure it out.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Oh really, somehow I don't believe there are very many who actually really cares about that. Of course other than a few such as yourself, most of which are not constantly bickering or complaining in regards to such nonsense. Especially when the whole matter of being involved in rlc is really quite simple...either someone considers that they enjoy it enough to be involved, or they don't. For those that don't...most usually just allocate their time to something else that interests them. Then there's some who don't, but feel some ridiculous need to try to make others times who may, miserable at times.

Where do you think the girls spend all the nights they are not in the apartment? Isn't it very clear that they have BFs in the area?

The problem with this apartment is that the girls hide their private life from the camera. No real life but only silly shows. 😒

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Where do you think the girls spend all the nights they are not in the apartment? Isn't it very clear that they have BFs in the area?

The problem with this apartment is that the girls hide their private life from the camera. No real life but only silly shows. 😒

If you don't subscribe, what the hell are you even concerning yourself or worried about it for ? You mentioned previously that you no longer did. If you in fact don't, there is no logical reason you should even be concerned or worried about the project period.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Just now, Nicholas said:

If you don't subscribe, what the hell are you even concerning yourself or worried about it for ? You mentioned previously that you no longer did. If you in fact don't, there is no logical reason you should even be concerned or worried about the project period.

What do you think the girls do when they are not staying in the apartment over night? My guess is that they are with their BFs, what do you think?

Just now, Alladino said:

What do you think the girls do when they are not staying in the apartment over night? My guess is that they are with their BFs, what do you think?

I think you need help. There are professionals that specialize in your apparent need.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3