Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 40

Guest Slipper Guyquad

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

giphy.gif

There's no need to see you. Anyone with any intelligence and common sense should realize when someone else may be in need of help. Your incessantly consistent very similar messages of negative commentary throughout the rlc threads of this site should be more than enough to make other's realize so. Especially even more so for someone who supposedly doesn't even no longer subscribe.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There's no need to see you. Anyone with any intelligence and common sense should realize when someone else may be in need of help. Your incessantly consistent very similar messages of negative commentary throughout the rlc threads of this site should be more than enough to make other's realize so.  

I really think we should get back to the topic of the thread. I would really be interested in what you think the girls do when they spend the night somewhere else?

Ammiro la determinazione di Alladino nel continuare questa sua sorta di crociata ma non capisco a cosa serve scrivere la stessa lamentala qui nel forum. Da qua è abbastanza inutile ribadire cento volta che RLC dovrebbe funzionare in un modo invece che in un altro. 

Comunque, da qualche settimana Leora non è più andata a dormire fuori casa, tant'è che ora il fine settimana rimane a casa (un mese fa era quasi certo che spariva per il week end). e Malia sembra sta via un giorno o poco più. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Anyway, Leora hasn't been sleeping outside the house for a few weeks now, so much so that she now stays home on the weekends (a month ago she was almost certain to disappear for the weekend). and Malia seems to be gone a day or so. 

Well, the point is that they girls spend a lot of nights elsewhere, but never bring their BFs into this apartment.

That is what makes this place so far from life and artificial really. The exact opposite of how a real life apartment should be.

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I really think we should get back to the topic of the thread. I would really be interested in what you think the girls do when they spend the night somewhere else?

It really is none of my concern what they may or may not do whenever they are away from that apartment. I subscribed for access to the various residence's cams, not anything else. I'm not obsessed with whatever they may do, or not do whenever any of the participants are away from their residences, or whoever they may or may not have at any of their residences, or whether any of them should or should not have anyone else at their residences. As far as L&M may go, I'm sure some of their time is spent trying to enjoy themselves whenever they can at times when they are away.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It really is none of my concern what they may or may not do whenever they are away from that apartment. I subscribed for access to the various residence's cams, not anything else. I'm not obsessed with whatever they may do, or not do whenever any of the participants are away from their residences. As far as L&M may go, I'm sure some of their time is spent trying to enjoy themselves whenever they can at times when they are away.

Yes, I agree with you, but the deal is that the viewers get an insight into the private lives of the girls. Sure, It's not interesting what happens elsewhere, but it's sad that nothing of their private life happens in this apartment.

33 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, I agree with you, but the deal is that the viewers get an insight into the private lives of the girls. Sure, It's not interesting what happens elsewhere, but it's sad that nothing of their private life happens in this apartment.

They reside at the apartment. They are there most of the time, so in reality, most of their private life does occur at the apartment. The part of their private life that occur's away from the apartment is just a part of their lives.

People know when they subscribe to rlc that the subscriptions are for access to various residences cam's and that there are nothing such as any go-pro on the go personal cams involved.

So it may be unfortunate for those who subscribe and then later realize that they may be doing other things in their lives while away from the residences that may be of interest or perhaps maybe more interest to some, but everyone knows when they subscribe it is only for access to residence cams.

The fact that any of the participants have portions of their lives that occur away from the residences, is only the same that occurs with anyone else in life. People have parts of their lives that occur while away from home. For those who are highly disappointed about it being that way with rlc, perhaps someone should consider emailing them and suggest that they consider incorporating some go-pro cams into their subscriptions. They could even possibly charge more to do so, and then perhaps they would attract or retain more business.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1