Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 40

Guest Slipper Guyquad

21 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's pay week.  They have to do something to earn their worth.  :biggrin:

So, Two more hours with spread legs holding the genitals into the camera? 😂

These two girls are so boring. It is the most uneventful apartment in all of RLC by far, including all the past apartments. 🤮

21 minutes ago, Alladino said:

These two girls are so boring. It is the most uneventful apartment in all of RLC by far, including all the past apartments. 🤮

Well certainly that should remind you of somebody because your repeated b.s. and blatant disregarding of topic listings to spew out the same old shit and immature gifs is damn sure boring as hell.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Alladino said:

That´s their job, showing genitals. I agree that they are boring.

• Like 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Well cetainly that should remind you of somebody because your repeated b.s. and blatant disregarding topic listings is damn sure boring as hell.

Just like everyone else here. It's the same shit every day. 🤐 The only difference between my post and yours is that I write the unvarnished truth about the girls. 😄

2 minutes ago, Calle said:

That´s their job, showing genitals. I agree that they are boring.

The job, at least according to the motto of RLC, is to give an insight into their private lives. These bullshit shows are certainly not part of that. 

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Just like everyone else here. It's the same shit every day. 🤐 The only difference between my post and yours is that I write the unvarnished truth about the girls. 😄

The only difference's is that you repeat the same old ridiculously boring b.s. that is a figmentation of your imagination and consistently disregard topic listings.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Nicholas said:

The only difference is that you repeat the same old ridiculously boring b.s. that is a figmentation of your imagination.

What then, the only unconfirmed claim I make is that the girls probably have BFs in the area for a long time, Many people here even among most fans see this also as very likely and some even accepted it is as an fact.

That the two are not a couple is clear and can be seen by anyone who is not completely stupid.