Gina/Shithead's apt

HarleyFatboy

I feel that Harley does not want to be banned for opening his subject here, so that he will be able to insult and spit his venom as he wishes
And then I'm the bad man from France 🤣

everyday Harley shows his true face to the world :angel:

• Like 1

Moos, you just happen to really like RLC. That doesn't mean that everyone has to. 

That is one of the good things about living in the USA. We can, for the most part say what we want about any subject without persecution.

HFB can hate RLC all that he wants. We all know that it is a far cry from what it used to be back in the day, when RLC was pretty much about real life. Now it's like the rest of the like sites, just a bunch of cam whores fighting for attention.  We all have our own opinions and we are entitled to have them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Moos, you just happen to really like RLC. That doesn't mean that everyone has to. 

That is one of the good things about living in the USA. We can, for the most part say what we want about any subject without persecution.

HFB can hate RLC all that he wants. We all know that it is a far cry from what it used to be back in the day, when RLC was pretty much about real life. Now it's like the rest of the like sites, just a bunch of cam whores fighting for attention.  We all have our own opinions and we are entitled to have them.

Thank you TBG 150!!!  You shut him up pretty quickly and I commend you for that....it's not easy to do with him.  You are correct about Moos, he's head over heals about a bunch of cam whores that will never amount to anything because of the path they have chosen.  Thankfully and with RLC's help in the fact that they showed me their true colors years ago, I no longer support the sorry site that RLC has become.  They started out great but are going down in flames, it's just a matter of time!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Why would anyone watch this place with this fucking idiot in it? 🙄

Who?  The same idiots that support a drunk/drugged up RLC that's who!!  An RLC that simply does not care about their viewership and have the mindset that for every person they lose, another idiot will take their place!!

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

it has nothing to do with RLC, it's just that I'm getting to know Harley well, if he posts here, it's just that he has a viceral urge to utter insults and that if he does  on the public forum, he will get punished for several days, it's that simple

I remain convinced that we can be critical of things we don't like without necessarily having to insult people or things with which we disagree.

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it has nothing to do with RLC, it's just that I'm getting to know Harley well, if he posts here, it's just that he has a viceral urge to utter insults and that if he does  on the public forum, he will get punished for several days, it's that simple

I remain convinced that we can be critical of things we don't like without necessarily having to insult people or things with which we disagree.

I wasn't going to comment on this post and if I didn't, it wouldn't be me.  Is it a crime to call somebody and idiot or a fool or even an asshole for that matter!  This is an adult forum, dealing with adult content, being a goodie two shoes is for the Sesame Street forums out there.  You always have something to complain on my about when I post something that is true and you don't like it.  Grow up Moos and quit threatening me with punishment for being one of the only people on this forum that tells it like it is!!

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I wasn't going to comment on this post and if I didn't, it wouldn't be me.  Is it a crime to call somebody and idiot or a fool or even an asshole for that matter!  This is an adult forum, dealing with adult content, being a goodie two shoes is for the Sesame Street forums out there.  You always have something to complain on my about when I post something that is true and you don't like it.  Grow up Moos and quit threatening me with punishment for being one of the only people on this forum that tells it like it is!!

It is not me who comes to hide in a place without moderation to possibly be able to say the words that you have just pronounced so not come to tell me that it is me who must grow

no that is not a crime but that still remain against the rules of this forum and it scares subscribers
Whatever can say about it, you do more harm to the forum than good for what I can judge of it
I often receive PM who complain about you

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Totally agree moos! There are so many people on the RLC forums whose only reason for being on there is to insult as many people as possible (tenants and other members) and to try to belittle anybody who dares to have a different opinion to theirs. It is mainly because of bigots like Harley and Pepe that I very seldom post on the RLC forum anymore!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Totally agree moos! There are so many people on the RLC forums whose only reason for being on there is to insult as many people as possible (tenants and other members) and to try to belittle anybody who dares to have a different opinion to theirs. It is mainly because of bigots like Harley and Pepe that I very seldom post on the RLC forum anymore!!

That's still too much IMO!!  My only reason for being here has nothing to do with insulting anybody, it just happens because of the shit that spews out of their mouth.  By the way, I've got a bigot for you....bend over!!