She left?...

Just saw her crying and yelling at him, and then stormed out the front door, as he just layer there on the couch.  As soon as she left he looked at his phone?  Anyone know what happened this time?

Anyone know what happened this time?

Yeah, she figured she hadn't cried, yelled and stormed out the door in a few weeks so she wanted to fulfill her monthly quota.

I am new to RLC, is this an usual routine?  :o

Yeah, she figured she hadn't cried, yelled and stormed out the door in a few weeks so she wanted to fulfill her monthly quota.

I am new to RLC, is this an usual routine?  :o

Well, the usual routine is they start fighting yelling maby hitting eachother. One of them leaves for a while, then, when the one gets home, Leora ends up in the sofa naked, Paul takes his very long time, she gets horny and then for a short moment they fuck until he gets off. Usually leaving her unsatisfyed... That's the normal routine.

Being the insecure and jealous woman she is, I'd say Leora's unhappy that the antenna Paul was told to build by her is not working yet.

Obviously it's a device to keep tabs on him via the tracking collar she's going to make him wear.  :P

When she returns, Paul will be happy he'll get another 3 minutes of fucking.

usually he leaves I think....

Eventually one of them will leave at some point and time in their so called relationship and not return.Both of them are excess baggage. Then a new couple will take their spot.