B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (April / May)

31 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

If only Pam had sent the correct signals.....like...... inviting him to her bedroom, laying on top of him, straddling him and rubbing her crotch on his dick, undressing in front of him, snuggling up to him in her lingerie, spooning her ass back into his dick. Tiny signals to let him know you are interested.

Ehh yeah,i guess, but me,,i think if she started sucking his dick,that would have sent a tad bit of a signal. :BANANA:🤪

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

It's under the fucking blanket. Such bullshit. 🙄

It’s already so much more than the majority of this cast has done .. a slow and good teasing progress , as we say here , the appetite gets more when you start eating 😁

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I only watched a little bit of it and I thought Pam was stopping it from going forward. I was watching other places at the same time. Good stuff happening at Babi's. Masha is not going to be happy when she returns. 

Hopefully none of her paintings were destroyed

The “ verdict “ for this guy 😂🤣😂🤣 in my opinion is that Pam found this guy , most probably for viewing numbers as he accepted to appear on cameras , but the daily meetings as it seems , have made her develop a sympathy for him rather than facing him as one more guy she met in Barcelona . And from a guy that she didn’t even seem to be into him , he might has turned the odds on his favor to remain around by behaving really nice to her and respecting her . Sometimes , women need such good guys and not only jerks 😂🤣

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hopefully none of her paintings were destroyed

One painting on top is teared .. i don’t know what procedures are needed to be fixed , if it is possible .. but I think if it was a complete painting finished by Masha , she would have  already decorated one of the apartment’s walls .. but that’s my opinion 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

It's under the fucking blanket. Such bullshit. 🙄

lol...too funny when people get nuts over the fact that a guy does not want to fuck on cam.  Like it never happens...lolololol

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I'm getting old watching this. I can't afford the time at my age!

It’s 03:35 here , celebrating Labour’s Day instead of Saturday ( due to orthodox Easter ),  national holiday then , we can go till the sunrise  of Barcelona 😝