B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (April / May)

il y a 3 minutes, winnlove a dit :

Vivian est à B4, et c'est elle qui nettoie tout! Elle a déjà lavé tous les sols cet après-midi à B1! Aucune des filles (Pam et Radislava) ne viennent l'aider... Inadmissible!! 

Cela dit, les invités auraient aussi pû donner un coup de main pour débarrasser et ranger. Cela se fait partout. Quelle mentalité nulle de la part de ces gens! Quel manque de respect!

Sur ce coup là, Pam me déçoit, car Vivian est son amie, et elle n'a rien fait pour l'aider à nettoyer la salle à manger. Vivian, Bravo! Elle n'est pas sensée nettoyer tout à B1 elle habite à B4! Merde!

• Upvote 1

I wonder how Vivian will manage to survive the villa life after having whatever fun today , getting to know for sure more party like people than the ones currently in B4 and also not being an RLC expert and considered an amateur in this new world for her , what will she do to make her presence noticeable in B4? Can it be that time is enough for Masha to seduce her and learn her some tricks ? 😆😁

19 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Pam upstairs on her bed, and Vivian has to clean the table...

This is the same as with most biker clubs,the person with least time has to do all the shit jobs, also known as a prospect. It is only fitting how this rationale works down to ''normal'' people, eliminates the bullshit of who will clean.

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I wonder how Vivian will manage to survive the villa life after having whatever fun today , getting to know for sure more party like people than the ones currently in B4 and also not being an RLC expert and considered an amateur in this new world for her , what will she do to make her presence noticeable in B4? Can it be that time is enough for Masha to seduce her and learn her some tricks ? 😆😁

Hors sujet... comme souvent!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes, but she hasn't experienced Boggy alone in the garage yet!! She needs to have a chat with Holly, and get some tips....😏

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Hors sujet... comme souvent!

Pourquoi ? I speak about Vivian who lives in b4 and she will need to manage to establish being a worthy for the subscribers  tenant , why off topic ? 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, but she hasn't experienced Boggy alone in the garage yet!! She needs to have a chat with Holly, and get some tips....😏

I hope she speaks French and Radi perhaps introduces her to CC and she can read directly lucky’s comments 🙄

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Pourquoi ? I speak about Vivian who lives in b4 and she will need to manage to establish being a worthy for the subscribers  tenant , why off topic ? 

they should have put her in B2

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Because, on parle d'autres choses plus importantes en ce moment. ( le non respect de Pam et Radislava) pour ce soir! 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They had a small contract meeting there the day before when she came to B4 🙂

• Like 1