B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #23 (April / May)

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

Pam back to party mode soon as bf goes - a real live wire is this Happy Pammy !!😁

Yep, she run in to the LR, removed her dress and jumped up and down topless 😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He is behaving nice , looks without fear of being shy on cameras , perhaps is a deal that things can only happen away of the apartment. 

Listen Season 6 GIF by Friends

listen enough with all the bf bullshit that's not her boyfriend he is a simp/fool just like GoT guy was and all of amalia guys 🤦‍♂️😂

anything that involves monica,amira and pam don't speculate anything it's all nonsense 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s not about drinking , I think it is more of how you socialize with the others , participating in the talks rather than being occupied with your phone all the time 😔 Of course I might think like this because I was in their age start of 2000s when mobiles had just started becoming a “ must “ and socializing in traditional ways was still a real thing 😬

have u tried socializing with a drunk horny man when ur not drinking, thats why they have given up

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Listen Season 6 GIF by Friends

listen enough with all the bf bullshit that's not her boyfriend he is a simp/fool just like GoT guy was and all of amalia guys 🤦‍♂️😂

anything that involves monica,amira and pam don't speculate anything it's all nonsense 🤷‍♂️

Imagination and waiting for things to happen is what keeps  the appetite for the voyeur at the maximum 😉 I can never complain for Monica and Amalia , they have been very generous to the customers 😁

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

And Claire acting ridiculously again like she is so desperate ... 

When she’s drinking , that’s what happens , nothing strange with that as well 😎🤣

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

have u tried socializing with a drunk horny man when ur not drinking, thats why they have given up

Ariana , Monica and Amira , just  half an hour that they sat at the Easter table , they started paying more attention on their mobiles than whatever was happening . You are right when someone is drunk , but they could simply enjoy their way ( not mobile way ) 

Just now, ddhm said:

Ariana , Monica and Amira , just  half an hour that they sat at the Easter table , they started paying more attention on their mobiles than whatever was happening . You are right when someone is drunk , but they could simply enjoy their way ( not mobile way ) 

they cant be groped whilst they are sitting