Benjamin (2021) Part #4

ed2

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

I'm wondering where she went, without a shirt even. She was really drunk, stumbling when she walked, so I hope she is OK.

Watching the timeline she seem to have left around 22.00, so a decent time, and not really drunk to me. She said goodbye to Stiffler and Scott and left. She hopefully has a place to go. She was the most sober I have seen her though.

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

ED- you were right Stephie must wonder how she got stuck in the mad house she is in-- She seems to be the only responsible female in the house

Screenshot (3238).png

She must have an economical arrangement good enough to be there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stash said:

She must have an economical arrangement good enough to be there.

I believe she has taking a liking to Scott . A few months a go would never thought this would happen. When still was banging her she wanted nothing to do with Scott .she finally warmed up to Sabrina and him. And she quit having sex with him. He kicked her out, Sabrina eft him ,now they seem like a couple.

I always thought she came from a good place. When she came she had tons of nice clothes and great personal hygiene ,and not only cleans for herself but everyone else. Such a beautiful well rounded person!

5 hours ago, stash said:

Watching the timeline she seem to have left around 22.00, so a decent time, and not really drunk to me. She said goodbye to Stiffler and Scott and left. She hopefully has a place to go. She was the most sober I have seen her though.

Maybe she had sobered up abit. She was really struggling to walk right after the second round of sex with Stifler, maybe 2 hours earlier.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, x192023 said:

I believe she has taking a liking to Scott . A few months a go would never thought this would happen. When still was banging her she wanted nothing to do with Scott .she finally warmed up to Sabrina and him. And she quit having sex with him. He kicked her out, Sabrina eft him ,now they seem like a couple.

I always thought she came from a good place. When she came she had tons of nice clothes and great personal hygiene ,and not only cleans for herself but everyone else. Such a beautiful well rounded person!

So... Steph was together with Still before? Cool!