Benjamin (2021) Part #4

ed2

8 minutes ago, x192023 said:

@rodox,@sparkles,@bluewinner.Here is a video with Kim b making out with bf ,and of course arguing , her talk and laugh is just priceless!

I think he wanted some, also in the living room when Kim tip the bottle I believe that's summer beside her.  in the bathroom steph is

getting ready and the girls make fun of her. lots of Kim in the vid.

long but good.so hot in sexy in that skirt!

split in 2 parts!

ohh man thank you i download it . thank you. it the most concentration of beauty ofr meter square on VHTV. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rodox said:

ohh man thank you i download it . thank you. it the most concentration of beauty ofr meter square on VHTV. 

if you look at S&S topic before the July 4th party, you will find more pictures of her. she was a regular at their parties during that time 😉

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

if you look at S&S topic before the July 4th party, you will find more pictures of her. she was a regular at their parties during that time 😉

i know that i see all the whole party. the last very good party of VHTV, almost a year

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

ok. I think may have more on another HD!

27 minutes ago, ed2 said:

OK, aybe they're not favoured. But there are atleast a ton more of the +7 apartments, and other silly show places, like Ambar & Dane, etc, etc. Sadie also kind of falls in this category, though I sometimes watch her. There are only only one of these places left, where they have wild, but still kind of normal parties. Benjamin's, that is. Webster & Dolly were closed. Jakar was closed. It doesn't seem like Diana will ever get replocated. Sergio has completely died out. Stifler and Ken & Barbie have also grown kind of tame. Besides, Stifler's place is pretty small, and has terrible camera angles.

And i agree with you in general on the realms "classification" but in the moment they are accepted by VH and as long as they follow what VH defined for them as acceptable (that i'm as a viewer can separate in what i watch or not), ALL of them should have the same treatment. Independently on the type of shows it happens there
If scott wants to earn money with his shady businesses he will have to face the consequences no matter the ridiculous papers he puts on bathroom doors. Scott is the reason why i don't watch more this apartment

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, x192023 said:

ok. I think may have more on another HD!

wish we could contact Lyla and ask her to bring her back. i was able to contact Barbie about Reese. she just informed me Connor would be back soon, hopefully with her 😍

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, x192023 said:

wish we could contact Lyla and ask her to bring her back. i was able to contact Barbie about Reese. she just informed me Connor would be back soon, hopefully with her 😍

damn is she drinking or on drugs ? silly as fuck lol

25 minutes ago, x192023 said:

@sr71gn. look at these vids and you will see why everyone is talking about this girl. such a beauty!

I noticed her back then immediately --She stood out from every other girl--I have never seen her since then