It's official Upskirt pics are legal in Massachusetts

itsme

I found an article about it on CNN: "The bill would make photographing or recording video under a person's clothing illegal, according to a statement from the office of Senate President Therese Murray."

That is broad. What if you happen to take a pic of something and woman wearing a skirt happens to be sitting in a position where here snatch is exposed is that now illegal? Or does it simply mean you can't stick a camera up a woman's skirt? If so that still leaves a fair amount of leeway. 

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/06/us/massachusetts-upskirt-ban/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Senate President Therese Murray, huh. A Lesbian Bull Dyke Feminist no doubt.

But what person with any shred of decency aims a camera up any woman's dress/skirt? Yeah, if she's showing I'm looking, but I sure would get my camera out for it. I have a great database in my brain for 'spank bank' images.

I look, take my mental picture and no one gets hurt and I stay out of jail. Works for all.

From what I have read about that offense in Australia it is illegal to film or photograph a persons genitalia without consent, so all those being charged for upskirts could fight the conviction and not end up on the sex offenders register, unless the woman or person was not wearing any underwear.