a wedding coming up

Alina has prepared the wedding until the fall, and now she brought the wedding dress to the apartment.

Box with a picture of two-ring has been raised bookcase. Alina made ​​that box for several days in the autumn in the old apartment. Wedding preparations also explain why she has been out of the apartment. A few weeks ago I saw her browsing the web for wedding dresses. Now we can just wait when the wedding are. I hope there will be something in residence. Especially I hope that marriage makes Anton a man.

I would like to congratulate them on their great moment of coming!

Guest kenperv

Is that the box which is now on the shelf combo in their living room? If so, there are two names on it along with interlocking wedding rings. The names are definitely NOT Alina and Anton. Can anyone zoom in and read the names? Maybe then we'd know what their real names are. Or does anyone really care?

Is that the box which is now on the shelf combo in their living room? If so, there are two names on it along with interlocking wedding rings. The names are definitely NOT Alina and Anton. Can anyone zoom in and read the names? Maybe then we'd know what their real names are. Or does anyone really care?

Alina and Anton ain't their real names.

Alina and Anton ain't their real names.

NO !!!!!!

Really?? ??

Ya think?? ??

'Magine that.

Just being a smart ass 'Q'. Relax.