US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Talk about karma.  ANTIFA  just put out a video threatening the life of the Portland,OR mayor. The same mayor who protected ANTIFA and BLM from the federal government and President Trump during the 2020 Portland riots.:tongue:

but no evidence posted by you as usual.

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Once again Daddy saved the day! Off the hook!

Hunter Biden.jpeg

he didn't need saving from a phony made up scandal. but keep believing whatever you want to while living next door to ridge in fantasyland.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I have confidence in Hunter though. He'll find another way to get into trouble. He's a professional screw up.😉

as soon as DOJ gets done with the dear traitor gang they'll be sure to investigate all of the nothing that hunter has done.

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Talk about karma.  ANTIFA  just put out a video threatening the life of the Portland,OR mayor. The same mayor who protected ANTIFA and BLM from the federal government and President Trump during the 2020 Portland riots.:tongue:

Where exactly do you get this bullshit?  What's your source?   Trump's butthole doesn't count.

• Like 1

On tape.  No denying it.  Antifa & BLM my ass.  He wouldn't have let them in.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Following the release of security footage following an open records request by The Oregonian, a GOP lawmaker is facing charges."An Oregon lawmaker who let violent far-right...

• Like 1

When the Taliban take the government over, I wonder what Saggy Nappy will have to say about it.  I imagine he won't give a shit.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

The prospect of an end of 20 years of US presence comes despite fighting raging across the countrysideKabul (AFP) - The United States formally begins withdrawing its last troops from...

• Like 1

Here's Fascism in its raw form.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Of all the bills rammed through by the Florida Legislature this session — sometimes revived late at night and then quickly passed by GOP lawmakers — the most egregious remains House...

• Like 1

So it's OK for Republicunts to spy on us?  But they pitch a fit if they suspect they're being watched.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Embattled U.S. Postmaster General Louis DeJoy has been under fire by Democrats ever since he directed the slowdown of mail delivery before the November 2020 election along with the...

• Like 1