US General Domestic Politics #14 Begins 05/01/21.

Just now, O_U812 said:

I said he was beaten.....you say he was dead.  You're the bullshitter Saggy.

You just told another lie. Just can't help yourself can you?  And as a matter of fact the Capitol police officer who died was beaten by no one.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

3 dead, 1 critically injured.  

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The suspect wanted to target a restaurant worker who wasn't there, police said.

3 DEAD---that includes the gunman who was killed by the police-id you can read-

But you just helped prove that Rawstory is fake news.

9 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

It was under BARR you rudderless fuck nut.  Obama didn't need fraud to kick ass twice.

The DOJ and FBI in Washington, D.C. were so deeply corrupted by eight years of the Obama presidency that Barr had little real control over any of the DOJ or FBI. The agency was and is still infested with career people appointed by the Obama Administration. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Examples please Sappyone.

The most recent is your Rawstory post I have referred to.  I will not got back and copy and paste all of your posts--that is all your examples.

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The DOJ and FBI in Washington, D.C. were so deeply corrupted by eight years of the Obama presidency that Barr had little real control over any of the DOJ or FBI. The agency was and is still infested with career people appointed by the Obama Administration. 

Sessions seemed to be doing fine until Trump dumped him for "Lack of loyalty."  Shut the fuck up already with your bullshit.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

3 DEAD---that includes the gunman who was killed by the police-id you can read-

But you just helped prove that Rawstory is fake news.

Bullshit.  The RawStory story was the initial early reports.  All the other news outlets did the same thing, and then readjusted as info came in.  Happens all the time and you know it.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But he's a hell of a lot more successful than you will ever be. The name Jugghead fits you well.😉

If success means acting like he does, I'd rather be a loser.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Bullshit.  The RawStory story was the initial early reports.  All the other news outlets did the same thing, and then readjusted as info came in.  Happens all the time and you know it.

You sure RAWSTORY wasn't just being sarcastic. That's the excuse you usually use when you are caught lying.😉

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

One of the last places I would go to for the truth about anything is CNN.

The only place you get your truth is from Trump's rectum.  Biden won the election fair and square.  But Trump and the GQP, without any evidence, have suckers like you conned.  It's sad, really.

• Like 2