Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 42

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Just thinking, we have been saying wouldn't it be nice for her to return to some painting.....! 🤣

I suspect that she would have to get permission to paint a mural on the wall. However, if that was granted. There is no doubt in my mind, she is fully capable of doing awe inspiring art work !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

I suspect that she would have to get permission to paint a mural on the wall. However, if that was granted. There is no doubt in my mind, she is fully capable of doing awe inspiring art work !

I was thinking this, i may have said it before. I don't know how it works, being rented by the company, whether permission would be required from the building manager, but all those plain white walls are, well, all plain white! So if possible, they could get a stencil set, and every so often on the wall, paint something with it - Flowers, an Angel design, things like that. Not only would it make it look a little more 'Homely', but they'd have fun doing it one day.

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Are we expecting visitors then..😁

Nah ! 😊 Leora is just stirring the speculation pot !  But, I will never say never. Thanks to Leora's historical talent of doing the unexpected !   😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Nah ! 😊 Leora is just stirring the speculation pot !  But, I will never say never. Thanks to Leora's historical talent of doing the unexpected !   😉

She may have stirred the paint pot, that's all! 

5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I was thinking this, i may have said it before. I don't know how it works, being rented by the company, whether permission would be required from the building manager, but all those plain white walls are, well, all plain white! So if possible, they could get a stencil set, and every so often on the wall, paint something with it - Flowers, an Angel design, things like that. Not only would it make it look a little more 'Homely', but they'd have fun doing it one day.

I was thinking more in the way a tenant, also talented to Leora's level, of RLC of the past, did to improve the looks of the wall in her apartment !

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, scutus said:

I was thinking more in the way a tenant, also talented to Leora's level, of RLC of the past, did to improve the looks of the wall in her apartment !

Zoya?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

You are speaking for yourself. I presume !  😁

I literally meant the paint she used for the wall, that's all!! 😆

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

No, Maya !

Oh, right. But Zoya was a talented artist too.