Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 42

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

Looks like he's taking a bath in the blood of virgin women. 😁

Didn't know that blood was orange though! 😅

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Nice shower head bate Malia! Leora likes to do this as well.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Seconda masturbazione in poco più di un ora. 

E sempre di più mi convinco che più tardi andrà a dormire dal suo ragazzo... 

No, i don't think so, put her T shirt back on. I reckon she's home for good. You could be right, but look at the time, very late indeed.

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Seconda masturbazione in poco più di un ora. 

E sempre di più mi convinco che più tardi andrà a dormire dal suo ragazzo... 

this will be the worse if she makes it again , at least for the way I see things . Again ,my opinion . I hope she enjoys a nice sleep at her bed rather than knowing that she had to work for her salary in this way 😔

• Confused 2

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, i don't think so, put her T shirt back on. I reckon she's home for good. You could be right, but look at the time, very late indeed.

Vedremo ma già altre volte ha fatto questa cosa di masturbarsi due volte nel giro di qualche ora, lavarsi, stare a casa mezza nuda per qualche ora e poi uscire verso le 3 del mattino. 

Ma vedremo... 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

We'll see but he has already done this thing of masturbating twice within a few hours, washing himself, staying at home half naked for a few hours and then going out around 3 in the morning. 

But we'll see ... 

Anything's possible, but she has been home much more in recent weeks overall, only one night some weeks, so could do, i just doubt it tonight.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Goodnight Malia, thanks for a great night you gave for me*! Sorry, us. The little glances she gives as she dances....She's so bloody cute!!

*No, it was for me, admit it.😉😄

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

this will be the worse if she makes it again , at least for the way I see things . Again ,my opinion . I hope she enjoys a nice sleep at her bed rather than knowing that she had to work for her salary in this way 😔

Wrong thread again I notice. Just couldn't stand not interjecting some negativity into it could you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3