Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 42

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, patou said:

Leora has she had Paul on the phone since she came back or else

Yes, spoke to both Paul on a call, and her other friend back home on Skype.

1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Leora was away for a weekend, back at loverboy?

Unknown, she said she was seeing her girl friends over the weekend, but i will be amazed if she didn't see him too at least at some point. I'm personally thinking he played a part.

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, spoke to both Paul on a call, and her other friend back home on Skype.

Unknown, she said she was seeing her girl friends over the weekend, but personally i will be amazed if she didn't see him too at least at some point.

AND ? 😊 What ever she did, I believe Malia's outing was to obtain some paint, and a small paint roller. Which Leora put to use in Malia's bedroom outer wall, and in other places the paint needed attention. 

I personally, think that was a perfect example of " real life " in the apartment. Plus the apartment did not have to go under maintenance for that task to be done ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, scutus said:

AND ? 😊 What ever she did, I believe Malia's outing was to obtain some paint, and a small paint roller. Which Leora put to use in Malia's bedroom outer wall, and in other places the paint needed attention. 

I personally, think that was a perfect example of " real life " in the apartment. Plus the apartment did not have to go under maintenance for that task to be done ! 

Well, it may have been too much reality to handle, if fully reported! 😆

Yep, Leora wasn't happy with the look so sorted it out - I was wondering what that tray was for yesterday, now i know! It's been like that for quite a while, the damp clearly showing for ages, when Malia's door is closed. That robot won't help, clanging into the wall as it goes about its business!!

Next thing, they'll be on a DIY bent - May even fix the haunted coat rack!😆

Meanwhile there are two lovely ladies in Leora's bedroom enjoying each others company, with occasional laughter, and all cheeks shining !😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, scutus said:

Meanwhile there are two lovely ladies in Leora's bedroom enjoying each others company, with occasional laughter, and all cheeks shining !😊

Just thinking, we have been saying wouldn't it be nice for her to return to some painting.....! 🤣