Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 42

40 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Wrong thread again I notice. Just couldn't stand not interjecting some negativity into it could you.

On the contrary , I would consider it a big disappointment watching Malia do this .. 1 ) coming back from outside activities , 2 ) perform ( work ) for the audience , 3 ) depart for overnight . I was really disappointed when she did this the last time , it was a Saturday when it happened if I am correct , she came in for some  hours only to masturbate and then leave again , that was the worst I have seen from Malia ( not the show but her whole action ) . 

You seem to have an issue with me lately because my opinion doesn’t meet your standards or is it my idea ? In any case , you can interpret my comments any way you want , I am too tired trying to prove my points or at least name my opinions when you have different ones .

• Sad 2

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

On the contrary , I would consider it a big disappointment watching Malia do this .. 1 ) coming back from outside activities , 2 ) perform ( work ) for the audience , 3 ) depart for overnight . I was really disappointed when she did this the last time , it was a Saturday when it happened if I am correct , she came in fir / hours only to masturbate and then leave again , that was the worst I have seen from Malia ( not the show but her whole action ) . 

You seem to have an issue with me lately because my opinion doesn’t meet your standards or is it my idea ? In any case , you can interpret my comments any way you want , I am too tired trying to prove my points of at least name my opinions when you have different ones .

I notice you convienently refrained from mentioning the fact that there are others other than myself who take issue with anyone who chooses not to attempt to post any of their commentary in more appropriate threads.

I mentioned something to you earlier in a thread topic listing that was originally started by someone else, but was restarted and continued by you the last time it was started, in relation to posting commentary in appropriate thread topic listings, but afterwards noticed it was not one of the Fan thread topic listings, but one of the thread listings of negativity that yourself and few others seemed to like posting negative commentary in previously.

Regardless, as soon as I realized what thread you were actually commenting in, I admitted my mistake and offered an apology. But it didn't matter, because as I said, it was evident that you just could not stand not posting any negative commentary in a thread topic listing created and started specifically for positive commentary.

Perhaps if you would post your negative commentary where it would be appropriate and belonged, there may not be as much issues from others.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I notice you convienently refrained from mentioning the fact that there are others other than myself who take issue with anyone who chooses not to attempt to post any of their commentary in more appropriate threads.

I mentioned something to you earlier in a thread topic listing that was originally started by someone else, but was restarted and continued by you the last time it was started, in relation to posting commentary in appropriate thread topic listings, but afterwards noticed it was not one of the Fan thread topic listings, but one of the thread listings of negativity that yourself and few others seemed to like posting negative commentary in previously.

Regardless, as soon as I realized what thread you were actually commenting in, I admitted my mistake and offered an apology. But, it didn't matter, because as I said, it was evident that you just could not stand not posting any negative commentary in a thread topic listing created and started specifically for positive commentary.

Perhaps if you would post your negative commentary where it would be appropriate and belonged, there may not be as much issues from others.

My comment wasn’t meant negative , i can assure you about that . If it appeared like this , I apologize to you and the rest . 

As far as your apology , I personally have no problem about anything like this , I never take anything negative , the only thing I am getting really angry is the emojis without explanations . The truth is one , we all share the same passion , we watch RLC for certain reasons , we are all fans of the same business , the difference are the standards for each individual , I have been praising other apartments as much as I have been commenting negative about them according of what I have been watching , I call things the way I see them . That’s all I can say , think whatever you like , I can’t prove anything apart from the whole forum’s mostly respect that I am shown ( of course there are many I don’t please ,but mostly I am very fair with my judging ) 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Now you´ve been reported 3 times posting in the wrong topic thread.

I hope you have reported everyone posting today at the “fake “ thread .. good night 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Good Morning - Bonjour 

good night

Good morning Beautiful girls  

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

a great week in the company of family and friends

🐈 

• Like 2