Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 42

6 hours ago, Shdwhealer said:

Seriously, my question is if there are still people out there that believe this is how real people act?
Are all you really buying into this "we're just friends, but I'll let you gently touch my pee-pee without having real sex." thing?

Attention to the script writers --- The old apartment was believable because you had a believable scenario -- We present a sex-starved Leora living with a man which she loves dearly but cannot provide for her sexual needs. -- Most people could get into that. And her bating in the other apartment was more legit then too. 

Now however, you have two women, who are supposedly "Just Friends" but pet pussies and touch daily, and bate nearly daily, but don't.... 
That doesn't happen in real life. If you think these are legit actions by people, then there must be a reason
Add that to the fact that when they solo, they use insertion but never when they duo. 
PLUS the fact that the duo is so obviously fake (Hell, half the time they aren't even touching the right spots while the other is "screaming" in "orgasm"). 

I mean Hell, Kitty barely has sex anymore but at least when she does, you get the feeling it is real. 

This train has run its course. Either the script writers need to get on with the soap opera, or they need to let the girls play. Otherwise it is time to move on to another "Real Life" server. 

Non vorrei contraddirti ma su RLC di "realtà" non c'è più niente. A parte alcune coppie consolidate tipo Linda&Tibor e Kitty&Smith non c'è più niente di reale o altro.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, patou said:

je me connecte et je vois que malia est entré et leora à dû sortir se matin

Malia credo stia aspettando che torni Leora. È da un pó che è in soggiorno vestita. E prima era uscita lei, poi è uscita Leora e per mezzogiorno è tornata Malia. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

il y un 5 minutes, Brokk! un dit :

Malia credo stia aspettando che torni Leora. È da un pó che è in soggiorno vestita. E prima è uscita lei, poi è uscita Leora e per mezzogiorno è tornata Malia.

Leora avant de partir à telle pris une douche ou elle va se doucher comme hier soir avant d aller se coucher

• Like 1