Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 42

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, patou said:

It's time
for the massage I will wish you a very good evening and see you tomorrow morning to read your comments and tomorrow evening I will connect to read your comments of the day

Night Patou.

8 minutes ago, patou said:

ç’est l’heure
du massage je vais vous souhaiter une très bonne soirée et à demain matin pour lire vos commentaires et demain soir je vais me connect pour lire vos commentaire de la journée

good night patou 🦆 

• Like 1

On 5/3/2021 at 10:06 AM, chris hillman said:

Oh my god dont say that going to have to fuck the wife again never mind can always put a picture of leora on a bag i put over her head

If paul comes she will go forever and have babies before its too late lets get paul a girfriend tell leora its malia

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Leora is in bathroom 2 making the usual phone call.

Yep, long time too. Hardly above a whisper but you can hear. In fact, she did this Monday night too, but not for as long. Bearing in mind, all Paul and Shelter calls have been in the open.....Well....I am convinced who, can't prove it of course, but all chains of behaviour have been there since the weekend.

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yep, long time too. Hardly above a whisper but you can hear. In fact, she did this Monday night too, but not for as long. Bearing in mind, all Paul and Shelter calls have been in the open.....Well....I am convinced who, can't prove it of course, but all chains of behaviour have been there since the weekend.

Basta aspettare questo fine settimana...

Strano che siamo a Mercoledì è ancora non gli sono arrivati fiori o altro, a proposito. 

• Like 1