Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 42

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think this today is more sorting things out with back home to be honest.

Certainly has seemed to have been alot of sorting out occurring since returning to the residence. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Certainly has been alot of sorting out occurring since returning to the residence. 

She has a lot to do with the Animal sanctuary still, and Paul acts as a go between for her too in it. A lot of calls she makes to a woman back home is to do with this.

23 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She has a lot to do with the Animal sanctuary still, and Paul acts as a go between for her too in it. A lot of calls she makes to a woman back home is to do with this.

Such matters can generate curiosities of how much effort may actually be necessary for others when trying to keep such matters sorted out. Evidently, more than a day in the situation there since yesterday as much attention as there was not, seemed to be devoted quite a bit of being involved with a phone as well. Of course, a difference in the times between there, and their homeland should be taken into consideration as well.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

I really believe that Leora and probably Malia do not want to go back to Putin land... I know I would not... 🙂

It's all about the animal sanctuary, Leora is still actively involved with it, and regularly speaks to people who work there.