Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 42

Bonjour Bonsoir Malia rentré à 20h30 à reçu les 8 repas et maintenant allongé sur le lit ecoute de la musique mais léora toujours absente je ne sais pas si elle va rentré ou passer la nuit à l’extérieur ??

Leora fait la fête avec c’est amies et loverboy il à dû être invité aussi et à renoué ses rapport avec lui et peut-être passer la nuit dommage si elle la fait surtout pour Paul si mes présomption sont bon mais j’espère que je me trompe

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, patou said:

Leora is partying with her friends and loverboy he had to be invited too and to reconnect with him 

My thoughts exactly. The clues have all been there.

il y a 9 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Mes pensées exactement. Les indices ont tous été là.

Trois semaines sans le voir je commençais à espérer mais sais plus plus fort d'elle elle ne  pas pas résister surtout si il ya un peut d'alcool  ?

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, Brokk! said:

But had they heard? 

No, any calls have to have been in private, like the toilet yesterday right in between the 2 Paul calls. But like you said, that made you suspicious didn't it. And she for me made more of an effort yesterday getting ready, and coming home today to change (Into her 'Special Occasion' matching underwear), didn't take anything last night at all. We don't know, but it's a regular thing we've seen many, many times over the months haven't we. You get used to patterns. We may see flowers arrive soon, more going out, more giddy texting. That kind of thing.

She could be with just the salon girls.....but i highly doubt it.😒

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No, any calls have to have been in private, like the toilet yesterday right in between the 2 Paul calls. But like you said, that made you suspicious didn't it. And she for me made more of an effort yesterday getting ready, and coming home today to change, didn't take anything last night at all. We don't know, but it's a regular thing we've seen many times over the months haven't we. You get used to patterns. We may see flowers arrive soon for example, more going out. That kind of thing.

Immagino che allora domani arriveranno dei fiori. 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Immagino che allora domani arriveanno dei fiori. 

We'll just have to see if there are any changes to her. Time will tell.