Dinnnnnnnner

WTF is that all about? Geek boy samples her food, then sits in front of his own plate.

Do that to me and you may lose a few fingers or a hand. I hate when someone wants to fuck with my food. Get out. Don't touch it. It's mine.

Thanks for the memories  When my sister and I was little she would ask for a bite of my ice cream then she would get a bowl for herself.  She did it for years.  Still does it over the holidays.  She was a year older wish we lived closer now.

I was always verrrrrrry possessive about my food. I didn't want anyone to touch it. My wife learned that it wasn't the right thing to do to stick her fork on my plate while I was eating. If I offered it fine, but don't just reach for what you want.

My nephew got a fork in his hand for doing that. I told him many times not to do it. But he kept it up. I knew how to cure him. I stuck a fork right into the top of his hand when he reached onto my plate. He's never done it since.

I don't share utensils, water bottles, glasses, etc... with anyone.

I was always verrrrrrry possessive about my food. I didn't want anyone to touch it. My wife learned that it wasn't the right thing to do to stick her fork on my plate while I was eating. If I offered it fine, but don't just reach for what you want.

My nephew got a fork in his hand for doing that. I told him many times not to do it. But he kept it up. I knew how to cure him. I stuck a fork right into the top of his hand when he reached onto my plate. He's never done it since.

exactamente , yo igual , mas de uno se ha llevado un golpe con el tenedor , no soporto que me toquen mi comida , ni que me ofrezcan de otro plato , ni las comidas compartidas tipo ensalada en el centro de la mesa al principio pincho , pero cuando ya han tocado todo dejo de comer , no me gusta ver las sobras , huesos etc al lado del plato en la mesa , mi comida es mia , la he liado en mas de un restaurante a algun camarero.

• 5 weeks later...

Good. We'll get along fine. Cuz that means you won't bogart my joint...

Guest Squirrel

I caught that, Mr. Six. Now playing over at the Old Dude's Juke Box thread -- I understand you like juke boxes -- a special favorite from Easy Rider...

Oh hell no. I'll bring a fattie to pass around too. I scored some superb Maui-Wowie a few weeks ago. It drips and is a natural red head. Fine red fur.

Puff, Puff, Pass..........