B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (May)

9 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I just listened to Pam talking to some Spanish guy speaking English. She is such a lying bullshitter. She had me laughing at all the bullshit.🤣

If you speak about last night , this seems to be an Italian guy 😉

37 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

All I know is he had an accent. It's all foreign to me.

He isn’t  Russian for sure 😁 it remains to find out when we see him as he is visiting very soon and most probably staying for around 10 days ( of course when he finds out about the cameras , he might disappear 😂🤣

• Like 1

Just now, costa049 said:

Ariella, an ex-tenant (?)

thanks costa ... I was reading her name with Amy and all that and could have guessed ..... was Ariella in b4  a while back... seemed a quiet type ...

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

thanks costa ... I was reading her name with Amy and all that and could have guessed ..... was Ariella in b4  a while back... seemed a quiet type ...

Yes she was. That's why I asked that since Amy has also been there these past days, and in case she's replacing Ariana, as someone said here, if Ariella is replacing Radislava too (who is older in the proect than Pam, in this stay of Pam)

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Yes she was. That's why I asked that since Amy has also been there these past days, and in case she's replacing Ariana, as someone said here, if Ariella is replacing Radislava too (who is older in the proect than Pam)

I remember Amy when I first joined a few years ago... She shared the apt with the exotic blond beauty who got a boob job (loved her little titties before that) (name?) and the hot hot hottie with a boob job who loved spilling food and drinks all over those great fake tits ... I really enjoyed those girls ...some good lesbefriends  floor shows 

22 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I remember Amy when I first joined a few years ago... She shared the apt with the exotic blond beauty who got a boob job (loved her little titties before that) (name?) and the hot hot hottie with a boob job who loved spilling food and drinks all over those great fake tits ... I really enjoyed those girls ...some good lesbefriends  floor shows 

is amy cool? idk her