B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (May)

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

What the hell are you doing in the Kitchen ? are you hungry or what ? Honestly I can think something far better than food to eat HAHAHHA

well as a bottom feeder her on RLC with no sub....I have to take the kitchen scraps these girls give me and this door block move has cut out some nice downblouse by the dishwasher ( I miss you SERA wherever your beautiful Hangers are swinging these days) and some nice ass side views at the sink....  Douche Bag move 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

do these girlies really think they are making some statement by keeping this pantry? cupboard door open to block a wee part of the kitchen... is this a Pam thing because it has been that way since she came ... 

pretty douche bag move ....  

I've been watching RLC for around 6 years now, probably 5 or so as a premium member...and I can honestly say that the B1 kitchen has always been 1 of my fav rooms! I have many fond memories of events in there....

So girls, can you

SHUT THE FUCKING CUPBOARD DOOR!

Please...

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've been watching RLC for around 6 years now, probably 5 or so as a premium member...and I can honestly say that the B1 kitchen has always been 1 of my fav rooms! I have many fond memories of events in there....

So girls, can you

SHUT THE FUCKING CUPBOARD DOOR!

Please...

thanks Naga ...it worked ! they heard you LOUD and CLEAR

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

im not sure

They do!...
Ok guys, I give up with my sarcasm for 1 night and I'm off to bed.

Just a little tip...the 😏 face generally means I'm being sarcastic or taking the piss...

Goodnight all...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

well as a bottom feeder her on RLC with no sub....I have to take the kitchen scraps these girls give me and this door block move has cut out some nice downblouse by the dishwasher ( I miss you SERA wherever your beautiful Hangers are swinging these days) and some nice ass side views at the sink....  Douche Bag move 

B1 kitchen, the non-sub gold mine. Irma's breasts were always hanging out of her lingerie. 

Agree, the cabinet door is a cheap shit move. 

• Like 1