B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (May)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Twister for Pam, Radi and Ariela

If they do read this ...

I do a great imitation of a twister mat ... I paint dots all over my body lay down on the floor,  except my version is called 'PUNK TWISTER' because there is a big pole in the middle of my game and extra points if can sit on it and twist around touching other dots ...

OMG   next party that will definitely be my costume even if it's not a costume party..

another great game I could teach them is called ARMY...  I lay down on the ground and they can Blow Me all to Hell...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

If they do read this ...

I do a great imitation of a twister mat ... I paint dots all over my body lay down on the floor,  except my version is called 'PUNK TWISTER' because there is a big pole in the middle of my game and extra points if can sit on it and twist around touching other dots ...

OMG   next party that will definitely be my costume even if it's not a costume party..

another great game I could teach them is called ARMY...  I lay down on the ground and they can Blow Me all to Hell...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA still LAMO.........

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

If they do read this ...

Not 'SPUNK TWISTER'...? 😁

• Haha 1

do these girlies really think they are making some statement by keeping this pantry? cupboard door open to block a wee part of the kitchen... is this a Pam thing because it has been that way since she came ... 

pretty douche bag move ....  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

do these girlies really think they are making some statement by keeping this pantry? cupboard door open to block a wee part of the kitchen... is this a Pam thing because it has been that way since she came ... 

pretty douche bag move ....  

What the hell are you doing in the Kitchen ? are you hungry or what ? Honestly I can think something far better than food to eat HAHAHHA

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

And Ariela bated in the bed

Now Noldus that was Danaya hidden bait...... You know that is what caused me to go to the eye doctor and get glasses in the first place.... HAHAHAHA

• Like 1