B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #24 (May)

33 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I remember Amy when I first joined a few years ago... She shared the apt with the exotic blond beauty who got a boob job (loved her little titties before that) (name?) and the hot hot hottie with a boob job who loved spilling food and drinks all over those great fake tits ... I really enjoyed those girls ...some good lesbefriends  floor shows 

The two girls you describe don't match anyone that Amy has shared an apartment with. 

Amy's first time on RLC was in 2016, she stayed in B2 with Megan and Lola.  They were the first tenants of B2.

Amy's second time on RLC was in 2019, she stayed in B2 with Gina and the twins.

And Amy's third time was last year in B4 with Megan, Holly, Elmira, Nelly and Bogdan.

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

The two girls you describe don't match anyone that Amy has shared an apartment with. 

Amy's first time on RLC was in 2016, she stayed in B2 with Megan and Lola.  They were the first tenants of B2.

Amy's second time on RLC was in 2019, she stayed in B2 with Gina and the twins.

And Amy's third time was last year in B4 with Megan, Holly, Elmira, Nelly and Bogdan.

I thought I was wrong because the apt. was with an Angie and the Amy looking girl did 3somes with Angies BF of the day  and she seemed skinnier than this Amy. , I just tried to copy a pic of the girl with the nice fake boobs ...so funny she is sitting on the kitchen counter (close to camera) rubbing whip cream all over her magnificent tits...  

30 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I thought I was wrong because the apt. was with an Angie and the Amy looking girl did 3somes with Angies BF of the day  and she seemed skinnier than this Amy. , I just tried to copy a pic of the girl with the nice fake boobs ...so funny she is sitting on the kitchen counter (close to camera) rubbing whip cream all over her magnificent tits...  

Seems like you mix with R2 (Angie, Glasha and Sonya - Samatha / Emily in St.Petersburg). Amy has never been there

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Seems like you mix with R2 (Angie, Glasha and Sonya - Samatha / Emily in St.Petersburg). Amy has never been there

that's it  Samantha ( bring her back, bring her back, bring her back) and Emily! 

thanks for the reminder !!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

noldus, how tall is amy?

I did not count on that .. 🙂 
I usually use a door as a target. A standard door is 205 cm inside, so I use eyes based on that. The door handle is about 105 above the floor.

Think of the stripes that are on the doors of shops / banks etc that the staff uses in the event of a robbery. They are 10 cm apart.

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I did not count on that .. 🙂 
I usually use a door as a target. A standard door is 205 cm inside, so I use eyes based on that. The door handle is about 105 above the floor.

Think of the stripes that are on the doors of shops / banks etc that the staff uses in the event of a robbery. They are 10 cm apart.

Guessing about 150-155

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Noldus, how much hair does Amy have on her head? 🤔 but Radi, how often does he poop a day? with all those tomatoes 😏

A human has between 100,000 and 150,000 hairs on her head. 🙂
1-2
Anything else ? 😉

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Un essere umano ha tra 100.000 e 150.000 capelli sulla testa. 🙂
1-2
Qualcos'altro? 😉

Chiedevo..... considerando che sai anche quanto sono alti i partecipanti😏 

• Haha 1