Leora Crying Again

Squirrel agrees with his furry-tailed friend Pepe 100%.

But Squirrel is nicer to Paul, since he's an engineer and is smarter than most people think. Plus, he can deal with her moods; they are still together, and she could get a different man any time she wanted to. And she hasn't.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your alright in my books HMFIC.  And I've been trying to figure out what HMFIC stands for.  The nearest thing I can figure is,  Hey Mother Fuckers,.. I'm Cool.

And I noticed that you already have -190 karma points.  Good job!

But it's not until you start to receive death threats that you can truly go to bed feeling satisfied with yourself. 

Your alright in my books HMFIC.  And I've been trying to figure out what HMFIC stands for.  The nearest thing I can figure is,  Hey Mother Fuckers,.. I'm Cool.

And I noticed that you already have -190 karma points.  Good job!

But it's not until you start to receive death threats that you can truly go to bed feeling satisfied with yourself.

Head Mother Fucker In Charge...called the Fire Chief this when i was a fire fighter.  jokeing of course or i would have been FUBAR.  ;)

i like your answer better. cause i'm Cool. 8)

Leora crying again, now that's got something on mobile paul

Hurry up Ukraine or Putin and start some shit.

Paul needs a job to get suited up for some Front Line Duty and leave Leora alone by herself for quite a while. She'd be better off without him.

• 2 weeks later...

Paul was tenderly consoling her while she sat on his lap in the chair. He can be very patient with her -- perhaps she accepts this as love -- because usually he comes off as emotionally detached. Perhaps she unconsciously needs this type of man.  She's very beautiful, talented, and smart, but she also appears to be emotionally delicate. The nature of their relationship is very complex, but at least it's not physically violent.

Small NN picture posted over at   (The Web Page Link is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

• 2 weeks later...