Leora Crying Again

With any luck he'll put his uniform back on and some friendly fire will take care of the rest....Always frag the tool!

P.S.

For the new, it was a huge thread not too long ago. If you believe any of it Paul was her "First" and she is highly educated. So if you believe these things she is very intelligent so she knows good from bad. And you all have had a first....Loyalty sucks sometimes. Id just like to be the rebound guy...imagine all that frustration she must have by now. Weve all seen her shake her head and look at the sky after Paul dismounts after 5min and runs into bathroom.

P.P.S

Leora!! You can never say you weren't told! Your smart and drop dead gorgeous! RUN Leora RUN

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With any luck he'll put his uniform back on and some friendly fire will take care of the rest....Always frag the tool!

P.S.

For the new, it was a huge thread not too long ago. If you believe any of it Paul was her "First" and she is highly educated. So if you believe these things she is very intelligent so she knows good from bad. And you all have had a first....Loyalty sucks sometimes. Id just like to be the rebound guy...imagine all that frustration she must have by now. Weve all seen her shake her head and look at the sky after Paul dismounts after 5min and runs into bathroom.

P.P.S

Leora!! You can never say you weren't told! Your smart and drop dead gorgeous! RUN Leora RUN

It's just a matter of time Putin has Paul set up for a toe tag.

She is at it again, crying her heart out and she sure is giving paul a ear full about somthing.How he stays so calm at times i dont know.As i am sure she slaped him, i heard it thats for sure.

Guest Mortdisc

Maybe he's having an affair.......with the dog.

And he lasts longer than he does with her.

Guest observer1

I'll say that for Paul, he knows when to get out of the way.

I think he's calmed her down quite well.

Guest observer1

All quiet now and she's put her headphones on to block out that dreadful guitar racket....

Where the fuck are the Russian speaking CC members?

Huh? Dammit! At least I can figure out the Spanish speakers' thinking about the Alma situation, because they have the juevos rancheros to post.

You Russian speakers are a bunch of pussies.

Maybe you're afraid that Vlad the Impaler will screw you like he's screwing Obama. I mean, nobody wants to take it up the Crimea without lots of lube.

Moving right along, everything has calmed down, Paul is playing guitar for Leora, playing with the dog, and Leora is done with her emotional melt-down. And, despite a lousy microphone, Paul is actually playing decent music, barring cords down the neck of the instrument, and I do believe this is a decent quality guitar. Looks like a basic Guild design, but it's probably a Yamaha or other such knock off. If anybody can identify the brand, let me know.

And if anybody can identify the source of these horrendous emotional outbursts, let us know. So far, despite some very good research by some members, this couple remains an enigma.