B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (May)

46 minutes ago, timber said:

I don't think the fact that she masturbates when she comes back tells you anything about whether she had sex off-camera. She masturbates as a show to try to make up for the fact that it sounds like she's disappearing every other night to fuck a guy off-camera. Pretty much the same thing as Malia or Leora running in after a night with their bfs and immediately hopping onto a bed with their legs spread to get in their 10 o'clock show. 

Hopefully RLC puts Amira & Monica out of their misery soon. It seems weird to have 5 girls camped out in B1 while these two are in month 10 or whatever of their stay and are just alternating nights out at this point.

I agree partially with your post , there are times that are clearly a show and times like today that I disagree it was one . There’s no need after all these months to pretend ( the Barcelona girls ) , we know when they perform or they are in a “ bonus mode “ , at least this is today what I believe for Amira .. of course it can be that I am wrong as no one knows what goes in the mind of these girls , we just try to interpret the things they do . 

Amira has done almost nothing during her previous stay , this has been a quite satisfactory presence , at least for her standards and although I would have liked incredibly much to see more , she has been a nice  tenant for me but since she can’t do more or there’s nothing more that she can show to the subscribers , it would be wise to be replaced . 

In general , last year’s  cast seem so far irreplaceable with this year’s and they need to raise a lot their performances , luckily it will be more “ freedom life “ summer and it might be nice things ahead 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Just in case the boy friend tells her to GTFO when she Facetimes with him.  :dodgy:

has anyone seen the Riya girl in anything other than black shorts and a top. Or have I missed something?

4 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

has anyone seen the Riya girl in anything other than black shorts and a top. Or have I missed something?

i hope rlc told her its a voyeur site and not a apt for supermodels on vacation

• Like 1