B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (May)

Riya still shy and with amateur first RLC days , which is very natural and fun to watch 😉 ( phone not in the upside down position like the experienced ones do 😁

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Too horny Amira with a long relaxing shower .. I can’t think that she had an “ adventurous “ overnight , I would more go with the speculation that she got really horny by teasing someone or she was teased and ended back home masturbating having one orgasm after the other .. pff , women , always too difficult and complicated 😡🤬

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Another  masturbation session for Amira after coming back home … I can’t understand these girls , they can’t find a guy to satisfy their needs … pff 🙄

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Another  masturbation session for Amira after coming back home … I can’t understand these girls , they can’t find a guy to satisfy their needs … pff 🙄

I don't think the fact that she masturbates when she comes back tells you anything about whether she had sex off-camera. She masturbates as a show to try to make up for the fact that it sounds like she's disappearing every other night to fuck a guy off-camera. Pretty much the same thing as Malia or Leora running in after a night with their bfs and immediately hopping onto a bed with their legs spread to get in their 10 o'clock show. 

Hopefully RLC puts Amira & Monica out of their misery soon. It seems weird to have 5 girls camped out in B1 while these two are in month 10 or whatever of their stay and are just alternating nights out at this point.

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, timber said:

I don't think the fact that she masturbates when she comes back tells you anything about whether she had sex off-camera. She masturbates as a show to try to make up for the fact that it sounds like she's disappearing every other night to fuck a guy off-camera. Pretty much the same thing as Malia or Leora running in after a night with their bfs and immediately hopping onto a bed with their legs spread to get in their 10 o'clock show. 

Hopefully RLC puts Amira & Monica out of their misery soon. It seems weird to have 5 girls camped out in B1 while these two are in month 10 or whatever of their stay and are just alternating nights out at this point.

as much as i like them both, i agree

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

shes drunk, can hardly stand up lol