B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (May)

1 hour ago, neil_r549 said:

which accordoing to one with a stop watch lasted 2 minutes!!

I am looking forward to a direct ratings competition with Kitty and Smith 😏🤓

• Haha 1

hey dd; I read your post on the gathering in B2 last night and the apparent 'awkward' dinner. I looked at it a few times, and none of them looked very comfortable. The one doing most of the entertaining was Amira. It made me wonder about how two couples eventually host 'shows' as did C&C and A&L. I would think there has to be some chemistry there and maybe Monica and Amira don't see such shows happening with any of this four. Obviuosly they would like some 'bonuses' but how long does it take to join in a frolic on the beds with newcomers? I never saw the intial ones in B5.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

hey dd; I read your post on the gathering in B2 last night and the apparent 'awkward' dinner. I looked at it a few times, and none of them looked very comfortable. The one doing most of the entertaining was Amira. It made me wonder about how two couples eventually host 'shows' as did C&C and A&L. I would think there has to be some chemistry there and maybe Monica and Amira don't see such shows happening with any of this four. Obviuosly they would like some 'bonuses' but how long does it take to join in a frolic on the beds with newcomers? I never saw the intial ones in B5.

No one is obliged to do anything obviously , as it is also known to any of them I believe , that the higher the  ratings or views , the more bonus money I think 😉 , this no one knows here at the forum I think also  , but pushing  for and doing shows ( after a certain time seeing only sex won’t be something to attract the viewers , if they miss it , they can see it the next time ) for sure there must be a reward then being COV and not a normal couple category apartment that i think it is only the monthly costs of the apartment that RLC pays ( that’s why Martina gets no bonuses in my humble opinion ) 

Now , with the fresh two periods of couples we saw so we don’t go back in time  , Lucian and Alexandra were an excellent married couple, they had all the intentions to do things , their sex was great for my taste , the bad vibes after a certain point and some incredible lesbian action between Alexandra and Bonnie ( who was the GF or wife of the roommates couple Bonnie and Rama - also excellent long sex sessions , both couples with anal also ) , it stopped I think a possibility of shows between these two couples and created a really bad viewing and coexistence experience for both couples .   They  had the last two months an incredible insertion of Kim with Lucian and Alexandra , also teasing with Diane and Olya with this couple . Personally satisfied of what we saw as shows ☺️ , even repeated at times , but it was really entertaining . We then had the bonuses lovers couples reflecting on L&A/C&C that I think they just didn’t coordinate fine , C&C were rookies and Loraine tried to use her experience but she destroyed repeatedly everything . 

Then we have these two , I can’t know if the talks have been for shows and bonuses , if the B2 girls want bonuses easily , they can have things happening in their apartment with guys , sex , teasing , endless possibilities ( however they are tired and bored now in my opinion ) .. Hanna and Aaron seem a decent couple , I really enjoy them and they seem totally devoted to one another a pure couple with the definition of the word , they don’t look like the couple that will do things for extra money , their relationship seems great but of course like this , it can be easier because they have total understanding and maybe they allow for some naked action or whatever , honestly , they are totally unpredictable and can’t psychology  them . But Tereza  and Timur seem to be the perfect continuation of C&C/ L&A in terms of understanding the COV project and what needs to be done , especially Tereza being an ex GOV , therefore I won’t find it strange that we see something from them . 

The conclusion is that yesterday , the happy vibes of the visit in B5 some days ago from B2 seem to disappear , maybe Monica and Amira are disappointed with Riya , they are real veterans now both of them , you know how it goes , they will always believe that they know better and that they have done so much so as to risk ratings and so on . We will see how it goes , we admit currently that B2 seems to has reached is limits , Monica and Amira won’t do more I think ( even if they can easily do) and it is too early to judge the new girl Riya .. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1