B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #11 (May)

So .. 2 Saturdays in a row Amira overnights , the 3rd one Monica overnights .. With summer upon us and everything almost open , I wonder how many of the girls will be making their way back home after partying 😬

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

So .. 2 Saturdays in a row Amira overnights , the 3rd one Monica overnights .. With summer upon us and everything almost open , I wonder how many of the girls will be making their way back home after partying 😬

u finally get ur wish for the girls to go out and enjoy their holiday, and now the empty apts begin, monica gone since yesterday, amira judging by the amount of make up she put on wont be rushing home either

28 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u finally get ur wish for the girls to go out and enjoy their holiday, and now the empty apts begin, monica gone since yesterday, amira judging by the amount of make up she put on wont be rushing home either

I think they deserve to go out and do whatever they want to do , too many months of restrictions and the curfew  has been really  bad for everyone , not only the girls . The only thing I have been trying to say is that balance is needed , no one wants to watch empty apartments but I also don’t want them to be the whole day of course inside . I would like that they go out , have fun , enjoy and whenever they think it is worth it , to share their private lives with the subscribers , either being new female friends they meet , men , whoever ( willing of course to appear on cameras , in which as we have seen , the girls have the way to bring people inside ) 

Monica’s night seems to have been a teasing one rather than an adventurous , wild and full of action , judging by her non stop bating since more than an hour now . 

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Monica’s night seems to have been a teasing one rather than an adventurous , wild and full of action , judging by her non stop bating since more than an hour now . 

whatever night it was it looks like shes gone back for more