Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 43

28 minutes ago, scutus said:

Quite frankly, Paul " HAS " to do nothing. I would not recommend for you to hold your breath. While waiting for any change of Leora, and Paul's relationship. You will not see the outcome.The use of cell phones is a very big part of the age group of all of RLC's participants " real lives ", like it or not. 

However, I suspect that you might be slightly exaggerating, with your, " I've known TONS of chicks " !!  

If you were to go back to the rural community, that I grew up in. You would have been on a party line, and all of your neighbors knew what you were doing !😊

Besides her contributing to some financial support of an animal sanctuary and care facility back in a homeland, she was also contributing financial support to the part time mobile phone repair business that he had been involved with and still is from what is known of such matters. That would mean that if he is currently living with relatives while receiving forms of financial support from her, that should be considered as support assistance for him as well. Although it has been mentioned that the repair business is supposedly done for both of them as well, but if there has been any need of any financial assistance to keep it going, it must have not been doing as well as had been hoped for the whole time since the abrupt changes occurred.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Besides her contributing to some financial support of an animal sanctuary and care facility back in a homeland, she was also contributing financial support to the part time mobile phone repair business that he had been involved with and still is from what is known of such matters. That would mean that if he is currently living with relatives while receiving forms of financial support from her, that should be considered as support assistance for him as well. Although it has been mentioned that the repair business is supposedly done for both of them as well.

Not sure if he is living at home or on his own, but Eva is there of course with him. She does do a lot with the business yes, checking things, ordering things, and she has told him how well he has done and how proud she is of him running it. 

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not sure if he is living at home or on his own, but Eva is there of course with him. She does do a lot with the business yes, checking things, ordering things, and she has told him how well he has done and proud she is of him running it. 

Alright, so that last part is new info. that I was not aware of. That's why I editted and added the last comments but not in time before you responded. That would be good for them if it did or has been working out for him, and probably more so for him, if it was necessary for him to live with relatives while doing so.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Alright, so that last part is new info. that I was not aware of. That's why I edited and added the last comments but not in time before you responded. That would be good for them if it did or has been working out for him, and probably more so for him.

Yes, it looks like it's doing well for them, which is great to see. He's a very intelligent man when it comes to things like this, miles better than me, what i DON'T know about phone repairs could fill a warehouse!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Now just lying head to head watching the tablet. 

You know, i've really enjoyed tonight! Kudos Girls!

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, it looks like it's doing well for them, which is great to see. He's a very intelligent man when it comes to things like this, miles better than me, what i DON'T know about phone repairs could fill a warehouse!

I can relate to that. I did edit and add onto the last line of my previous comments again in regards to why it may have perhaps been better even more so for him. Your too quick on the draw Slip. 🤠  Gonna have to try to make sure I mention anything I may want to as thorough as I should before posting. 🙂

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Gonna have to try to make sure I mention anything I may want to as thorough as I should before posting. 🙂

Yeah i can do that

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah i can do that

At times.

Shit joke.