Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 43

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, patou said:

Leora on the phone ??

Dog Shelter.

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, Loera has lied facing cam 10 today hasn't she, which from a view point is excellent. One night in October? Both lied facing cam 10 all night and that was a great view! 

Having personal priorities today, that do not include RLC, and CC's. Plus, I have not looked at the replay thumbnails. I have yet to observe any of todays prior

activities !

But the suggestion I made in my post. Would put their phones in view of the cameras. Which seems to be a major concern of both, the tenants, and the curiosities

of the viewers !  😊 

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

But the suggestion I made in my post. Would put their phones in view of the cameras. Which seems to be a major concern of both, the tenants, and the curiosities of the viewers ! 

Ah, yes. Well there are certain priorities in their lives! Even if it is nothing more than "LOL" for the 40th time that day.....

This generation.😒

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ah, yes. Well there are certain priorities in their lives! Even if it is nothing more than "LOL" for the 40th time that day.....

This generation.😒

Ahh yes !!  The good old " land lines " had a few definite advantages !    😁

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

Ahh yes !!  The good old " land lines " had a few definite advantages !    😁

You know, i bet if they, or indeed any tenant, had no mobile/cell phone for one week but had a standard old fashioned landline instead, so could still make calls but have to sit in one place and dial the number each time, nowhere near as many calls would be made!

17 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

You know, i bet if they, or indeed any tenant, had no mobile/cell phone for one week but had a standard old fashioned landline instead, so could still make calls but have to sit in one place and dial the number each time, nowhere near as many calls would be made!

I'd have to disagree with that one after all they are women. 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Fortunately for us, that is not the case. There is virtually, always negatives, and positives to the advancing technologies. In this case, it is my opinion, that even with the obvious distraction, in this case. The positives outweigh the oh so annoying negatives.

Were it not for the technology in todays world.  The existence of the lovely tenants of this apartment, would not be known to us. Nor, would their phones annoy us !

Leora, Malia, I will be ringing your apartments door bell in the lobby, in five minutes. " Scotty ! Beam me to Prague !! "   What do you mean, that is not here yet ????  🤣

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Fortunately for us, that is not the case. There is virtually, always negatives, and positives to the advancing technologies. In this case, it is my opinion, that even with the obvious distraction, in this case. The positives outweigh the oh so annoying negative.

Were it not for the technology in todays world.  The existence of the lovely tenants of this apartment, would not be known to us. Nor, would their phones annoy us !

Leora, Malia, I will be ringing your apartments door bell in the lobby, in five minutes. " Scotty ! Beam me to Prague !! "   What do you mean that is not here yet ????  🤣

Just thinking that! Without the internet, certainly a lot of lives would be very different!

And regarding phone use, maybe a case of "I canna control her Captain!"😆

36 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Just thinking that! Without the internet, certainly a lot of lives would be very different!

Not just lives, but the interactivities of the entire world !

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
27 minutes ago, scutus said:

Not just lives, but the interactivities of the entire world !

Absolutely! It would be an entirely different world. Better or worse, we can have no idea, but certainly different.

The world would definitely be better though without grown adults childishly texting all day long!