Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 43

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, patou said:

I just read new breakup with Who this happened on the phone

No Patou! She broke a glass!! Just a play on words joke!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, patou said:

Too bad I was starting to rejoice

That's why the robot Vac is out.

il y a 5 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit:

C’est pourquoi le robot Vac est sorti.

Donc elle va envoyer des SMS toute la soirée est peut etre au téléphone. je ne sais pas si elle à parlé à Paul aujourd’hui ? je lirais vos commentaire demain matin sa sera la surprise je vous souhaite une bonne soirée .

• Like 1

It's tragic, you can clearly see she isn't concentrating on anything other than what she's doing with her phone, she's watching the tablet but her face says she's not, just waiting for that next 'ding' and thinking about what she's going to write next.

Women were always a nightmare when it comes to phones and drama, now they have it on tap it's turning them into addicted zombies, wouldn't mind so much but i'm paying for it!

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Not just isolated to RLC of course!

Yes, very true, not only a lot of women on this site are the same, but many women their age all round the world!

But it does have to be said, one week she can't put it down, the next week she hardly picks it up, virtually nothing. And that is only down to one reason. And we all know by now what that is. One man in Prague.

Humble apologies, but it is.

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, very true but not only a lot on this site are the same, but many women their age all round the world!

But it does have to be said, one week she can't put it down, the next week she hardly picks it up, virtually nothing. And that is only down to one reason. And we all know by now what that is.

Humble apologies, but it is.

Isn't that Real Life something people always complain about. 

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Isn't that Real Life something people always complain about. 

That IS real life indeed!

I remember standing in a queue one day not that long ago, and 2 women in front of me were talking, and one said "If someone doesn't have Facebook, i don't trust them". And she meant it!

The way of the world now eh!