Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 43

Watching a chick on cam juggling two dudes over a phone really is true real life, I've known tons of chicks that do/have done this, it's not like back in the day when you had to sneak around, just need a phone and a thumb and you're away! I'm just a little bitter that she's doing it on cam as it takes up a lot of time switching between partners, especially across two time zones! Paul has to find a proper chick at some point, and tell her he's getting engaged and whatnot, this will free up a lot of screen time although it's not going to be a pretty thing to watch unfortunately.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, very true but not only a lot on this site are the same, but many women their age all round the world!

But it does have to be said, one week she can't put it down, the next week she hardly picks it up, virtually nothing. And that is only down to one reason. And we all know by now what that is.

Humble apologies, but it is.

That's interesting Slip. You must have observed some weeks that I'm not aware of. I don't recall any weeks going back quite a ways when that phone hasn't been being almost constantly payed attention to and used in one way or another. Some weeks more so than others with exception to perhaps some weeks when it seemed obvious that she wasn't completely well. Oh well, maybe you have observed some times of some weeks that I have not managed to.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 hours ago, Nicholas said:

That's interesting Slip. You must have observed some weeks that I'm not aware of. I don't recall any weeks going back quite a ways when that phone hasn't been being almost constantly payed attention to and used in one way or another. Some weeks more so than others with exception to perhaps some weeks when it seemed obvious that she wasn't completely well. Oh well, maybe you have observed some times of some weeks that I have not managed to.

No to be fair to her, she isn't always busy with it, sometimes it does go quiet. I will say that.

But it always depends on if she has fallen out with 'someone', that's what causes the difference.

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No to be fair to her, she isn't always busy with it, sometimes it does go quiet. I will say that.

Yes, sometimes it does. Although the times that I have managed to observe either in real time or by way of the other option, it has seemed seldom. It is an unfortunate addiction to so many of modern times, and especially more so of those of younger generations of folks.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Oh i wish i was back in my 20's again, but only when i was in my 20's, or even earlier - Certainly wouldn't want to be young nowadays! Still the right side of 50, so i can easily remember it, being carefree (and without a bad back too!)

14 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh i wish i was back in my 20's again, but only when i was in my 20's, or even earlier - Certainly wouldn't want to be young nowadays! Still the right side of 50, so i can easily remember it, being carefree (and without a bad back too!)

Ain't that the truth. To be a younger age once again and completely healthy and perhaps even be fortunate enough to know what is known now should be all that anyone should want it would seem.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia doing massage on leora's leg 

Beautiful girls in bed watching TV side by side 

💞👸🌟💞

A great happy night 

🐈😍

I noticed that. If there were any possibility of the two feeling any hormonal urge related desires and decided to try to satisfy those urges or desires with one another it probably would be an even greater and happy night. 😊

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

No blanket? But the lube is out.

Mutual????? Yes it is!!!!