Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 43

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Not often i have a reappraisal after already commenting, but watching it again, what i didn't realize was just before switching to finish themselves off, how loud Leora was moaning! That was loud for her! And as a result, to finish off, it took her about 4 seconds. 

Said it before, but those long slender fingers of Malia really have magic in them - They did tonight!! 😃

In fact - This is bold, but in my opinion, this tonight has gone into the 'All time top 5 mutual plays'!

It was THAT good.

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That was loud for her!

Well "Slip" you can blame it on me because if you go back in "Leora´s Fan Page" and read my posts on her

own bates lately,you can see that I´ve urged her to realese her innermost feelings when she cums.And it seems

that she has read what I´ve written and wished for.I don´t want her to scream as many of the other tenants has done,

that´s only fake,just a little bit louder than before.And it has certanly been much better lately,not like before when she almost

choked it.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
18 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Well "Slip" you can blame it on me because if you go back in "Leora´s Fan Page" and read my posts on her

own bates lately,you can see that I´ve urged her to realese her innermost feelings when she cums.And it seems

that she has read what I´ve written and wished for.I don´t want her to scream as many of the other tenants has done,

that´s only fake,just a little bit louder than before.And it has certanly been much better lately,not like before when she almost

choked it.

She didn't hold back tonight, that's for sure! It was released in full. I didn't hear it watching 'Live', i admit, but i suddenly realized on second watch, hang on, that's not just Malia this time! Even now, it's getting that little bit more intriguing, as to what could be next. Not asking, not expecting, but you never know. Especially when they clearly loved that tonight. 

Bonjour GIF by memecandy Good Night Cat GIF

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne soirée

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girls

👸🌟👯

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

with family and friends

good weekend

🐈😘

• Like 2

yesterday was a great happy day