whats the deal with maya and stepan

Guest kenperv

He clearly has little interest in her. Have you seen her practically attacking him while he's reaching to pet either the dog or cat? I don't believe I could have that kind of concentration under those circumstances. I would not be at all surprised to find that he is at least bi. He has an absolutely blank look on his face while she is making very erotic advances. On the other hand, he seemed quite animated when a male friend was there the other day. They had no sexual contact, but he seems more comfortable with a male than with her. Have you also noticed the body language? He frequently adopts a feminine or somewhat submissive position. e.g. she often holds him rather than the other way around. There are plenty of other examples.

The real question for me is: WHY IN THE WORLD IS SHE WITH HIM?

Because relationships aren't just about sex, they are based on friendship too.

The sex might die down as you age, but without friendship you have nothing.

Saying that, she seems highly sexual and should be bonking her brains out at her age, then settle down with her ideal partner.

Guest kenperv

I can assure you - at my advanced age - that I'm well aware of the compatibility of companionship. Later in life, people sometimes cohabitate for that reason alone. [i had dinner last evening with just such a couple.] But you're making my point for me.

These are people in their 20s. All relationships early on start as sexual attraction. If something deeper and more meaningful develops then the relationship has the roots to grow.

My question remains [and I seem to see it everywhere]: Why do attractive young women - and it happens more with women than with men - get involved and settle for immature, unfeeling jerks when they could do so much better?

Don't you see that in Leora or Alma or Nora also? Why are they with these losers?

In any case, it's good to hear your argument for friendship. Too damn little of it going on in younger relationships today, if you ask me.

I will now step down off my soapbox.

Or he is gay\bi. They are together to hide that he is gay\bi from friends and  Family.  She even might be a  lesbian\bi  In the 50's it was illegal to be anything but a herasexual  in the US.  Woman and men  got married to hide their sexualaty.  Maybe they have sex because of the cams and they got together for for free or cheep rent. Or he is gay\bi and one or both of them think  tat we will change by living together and having sex.  The world is full of people that have strange ideas.  ( sex with a virgin does not cure HIV/ADS but men still rape them thinking that it will)

Because relationships aren't just about sex, they are based on friendship too.

The sex might die down as you age, but without friendship you have nothing.

Saying that, she seems highly sexual and should be bonking her brains out at her age, then settle down with her ideal partner.

To what I have seen of most couples on RLC their relationships are just Friends with Benefits.

And that makes me feel sad :( whatever happened to being with someone because you were in love, rather then it was beneficial... ok... so they are the same thing, I'm just being overly realistic.

But seriously, do these two ever do anything, I've noticed her naked on top of him multiple times, but it leads to nothing... is sex between these two just a myth or does it actually happen?

He's been cold to her lately. But I've also seen major changes in her. Maybe he doesn't like them or they have turned him off toward her.

She got that filthy looking tramp stamp which would scare any dick into hiding and look at her hair now. It used to be so soft and silky looking. Now it looks as if she's of mixed race with that kinky mess on her head. Her eyebrows look painted on, and of course she has her face buried in the phone most of the time.

It's no wonder he has little interest. I wouldn't either.

I'm just saying. She's not mine to come home to. So I could care less about any of them.