Leya & Elliot (2021) Part #2

Il a fouillé le placard en face de la salle de bain et regarde dans les porte feuille et porte money
He searched the cupboard in front of the bathroom and looks in the wallet and money holder 

msedge_jLEYXeqhfG.jpg

• Upvote 1

De rien c'est normal lol, il est repartis avec ce qu'il a dans les mains cela ressemble à un porte monaie blanc tachete sur ce que j'ai pus voir ^^ mais à laisse le porte feuille de côté sur l'etagere je pense pas qu'il a pris les sous dedans mais il aregarde combien il y avait
You're welcome, it's normal lol, he left with what he has in his hands it looks like a white coin holder spotted on what I could see ^^ but to leave the wallet aside on the shelf I don't think he took the money in it but he keeps track of how much there was 

3 minutes ago, Chimere said:

De rien c'est normal lol, il est repartis avec ce qu'il a dans les mains cela ressemble à un porte monaie blanc tachete sur ce que j'ai pus voir ^^ mais à laisse le porte feuille de côté sur l'etagere je pense pas qu'il a pris les sous dedans mais il aregarde combien il y avait
You're welcome, it's normal lol, he left with what he has in his hands it looks like a white coin holder spotted on what I could see ^^ but to leave the wallet aside on the shelf I don't think he took the money in it but he keeps track of how much there was 

I wonder why he checked the bathroom? I usually don't keep any valuables there :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chimere said:

The money normally isn't the biggest problems, but their id's and other documents

If you see something that may look serious you may use their support system for them to quickly prevent something bad to happen as soon as possible 

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Have a question? We are here to help. Support Voyeur-House.TV | Online Voyeur Cameras

• Like 2

Il voulait surrement prendre une douche avant de partir 😁, je pense qu'il ne savait pas que c'etait la salle de bain il regardait au hasard, bon ben maintenant que j'ai fait ma B.A 😇(bonne action) bonne nuit
He probably wanted to take a shower before leaving 😁, I think he didn't know it was the bathroom he was looking at randomly, well now that I've done my BA 😇(good deed) good night 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1