Leya & Elliot (2021) Part #2

Only I want to smash my pc monitor when i see elliots sister arrives every night? Every day when shes leaving i hope she will never be back and every night shes there shes like a disease. I think i hate her

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dp7 said:

Only I want to smash my pc monitor when i see elliots sister arrives every night? Every day when shes leaving i hope she will never be back and every night shes there shes like a disease. I think i hate her

Now now,the poor girl maybe just needs  a bed for a while and big brother is only doing the decent thing for his sibling.Afraid you'll just have to suck it up.Just saying.👍

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, dp7 said:

Thats the reason i hate her. Because Elliot is doing the right thing... 

Ok I get where you're coming from but do you not think that "hate" is a bit strong?.She being there doesn't stop Elliot and Leya doing their "thang."👍😋

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Ok I get where you're coming from but do you not think that "hate" is a bit strong?.She being there doesn't stop Elliot and Leya doing their "thang."👍😋

Of course i dont mean hate with the exact way. She stop the guest thing they had sometimes. I was hoping we would see again eric and layla at weekend

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

"Thang"??? :biggrin: Still as i said the other day what's one letter between friends 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

It's supposed to be a Southern American state accent for thing.😁👍

Was trying to think of a smart retort but brain not in gear this afternoon as been bloody weeding all fucking day and am knackered :biggrin:

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Was trying to think of a smart retort but brain not in gear this afternoon as been bloody weeding all fucking day and am knackered :biggrin:

Old age doesn't come by itself pal.😋👍

• Haha 3