US General Domestic Politics #15 Begins 05/09/21.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

My grin is ear-to-ear!

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) was defiant on Wednesday after members of her caucus voted to oust her from leadership over her criticism of former President Donald Trump. Cheney spoke...

After the 2022 election Liz Cheney will no longer be a member of Congress. Wyoming Republicans will get rid of her in the primary election. Then she'll have plenty of time to talk over her war mongering policies with her daddy back in Wyoming.

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) was removed as Republican Party conference chair Wednesday morning in a voice vote.The move was expected, even after she survived a similar challenge in...

Maybe the dictator Nancy Pelosi will change House rules so that Democrats can reinstate her. 

7 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Иди нахуй, Отвисшие яйца. 🤣

Now I understand why you support Joe Biden, the Democrats, ANTIFA, and BLM. You know that they will help Putin to attain his goal of destroying the U.S. as a free nation.

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now I understand why you support Joe Biden, the Democrats, ANTIFA, and BLM. You know that they will help Putin to attain his goal of destroying the U.S. as a free nation.

You're gullible and ignorant.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

After the 2022 election Liz Cheney will no longer be a member of Congress. Wyoming Republicans will get rid of her in the primary election. Then she'll have plenty of time to talk over her war mongering policies with her daddy back in Wyoming.

In the meantime, Democrat's will widen their majorities.

• Like 1